1. Though you need to be grateful to :
2. WordPress: automattic team, authors, admins and social media platforms along with friends and followers.
3. I need to blow a tooted up horn :
4. I was a student in an online blogging University course provided by WordPress in 2015, August and September.
5. I came up with the idea for the forum.
6. Three of us joined to become admins.
7. I worked hard to develop this forum as a founder, author and promoter.
8. Many authors joined hands: some of them being:
Kristina Van Hoose
Sandeept aka Ankit Dhakal
9. My presence was found to be intimidating and I was asked to step down from the post of admin. Some people complained about my misusing my admin privileges to correct grammar of people. Copyright policy etc.
10. The forum became deadpan. No activity at all. Merely a directory where names continued to add up.
11. I requested to be added up. Pam Krist was acting as an admin then. She deleted 60 of my posts within a day when I wasn’t able to respond to Gmail very fast.12. I
12. I raised the issue and I was given a co-admin status by Pam Krist who stepped down. Sandeept was given original privileges by WordPress for some mysterious reasons.
13. Rehan Kazi from Mumbai, India joined the forum at the time I was made admin. He turned out to be a prolific poster. The forum was revived.
14. My original contribution to this forum is more than 3000 posts at any rate. Still, I am happy to be able to score 500 in this second Life of Blogger’s World where very little has changed since its technical support was framed.
15. It’s also my twitter anniversary and I recently completed 1000 posts on another blog. If this one was too egotistical for you: you know very little about how hard I worked here and how everything was lost one fine evening when two ladies conspired behind my back on Gmail.
I am reading,From a codex of bliss;A song never before read.It’s both means and the end.It’s formless beauty,Matchless form.When pain, doubt and despair,Tried to overpower me,I wondered if my experience was real;I returned to this profound,Abode of bliss,The Absolute harmony,Ineffable bounty,Mystery of life,Essence which dreams,I realized that suffering,Was merely a passing shadow,The eternal song of […]The Codex of Bliss!
Without any beginning, End or middle, It’s beginning, end and middle of everything. It has no proof, It’s proof of everything. This genuine blissful experience, Is purpose of life. The golden hall is condensed energy, The hall of gnosis is sparse energy, The mystic dance is joy supreme.Joy Supreme!
At every point, In spacetime, The dance of energy, Is and isn’t, It’s a great mystery, The binary dance, Seems to have shaped computers, One is presence, It’s the being, It’s light, Zero is absence, It’s nonbeing, It’s darkness, Their switching and replacing, Each other is swift dance of some energy, Which is constantly moving, […]The Whole of Bliss!
I am.A body watches a dance.And a blissful experience,Grows on and on.Having seen the misery,The horror and suffering,I gasped for breath in an existential nightmare;You came forth as peace,I didn’t recognise you.I kept reading, searching, meditating.I kept looking for formulae.You established yourself in my heart.You took away my worries.My possessions, ambitions, personalities.You gave yourself to […]Eternal Dance!
It felt like being transported to a new world today;I only hover over this body at times;There’s a screen of consciousness,A dancing screen,Made of scintillating light,A golden curser lets me,Paint empty pictures,It’s not a dead light,Not a radiation or an afterglow as Science has it!They all have it wrong!It’s alive.It’s the source and destination.It’s a […]Home!
In the sacred chamber of heart, The mystic union with, The damsel who dances, Shining brightly, Took place, A red drop met a white one, Cool soothing flood of bliss, Pervades, It has flooded everything everywhere, And consumed all the shivering of, Existencial nightmare.Mystic union!