Here’s the Confirmed Schedule for this month’s slots for the Weekly Features.
Monday: Monday Magic
(Schedule Incharge – Dawn Marie @dawnmarie823)
Tuesdays: Trivia Tuesday
(Schedule Incharge – Vandana @feelings161)
Wednesdays: Authors Who Made History
(Schedule Incharge – Rashmi @sashay909)
Thursdays: Photo Post
(Schedule Incharge – Susan @arwen1968)
Fridays: 3 Quotes , 100 Words Story, TV Review, Book Review, Special Feature
(Schedule Incharge – Piyusha @piyushavir)
First Friday – 3 Quotations – August 5th :
Second Friday – 100 Words Story – August 12th : @niyati16 and @myesteriousgirlneerja
Third Friday – TV Show/Film Review – August 19th : @xaranahara
Fourth Friday – Book Review – August 26th : @piyushavir
Saturdays: Creative Writing Tips
Sunday: 13 Words Story
(Schedule Incharge – Oneta @onetarhayes / Dawn Marie @dawnmarie823)
August 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th. Prompt would be shared a day earlier.
August 6th :
August 13th :
August 20th :
August 27th :
Guest Featured Posts
Please let me know if anyone is interested in guest posts.
Please do come forward and nominate yourselves for the slots still marked free.
Just a gentle reminder to :
- Publish your weekly feature posts at 09:00 hrs GMT, as the forum follows GMT time zone. Please calculate your local time accordingly.
- Please refer to the Ready Reckoner to keep abreast of you who is posting what feature when. It is also a great reminder tool for yourself if you have nominated yourself for a feature.
- Update us at least a day in advance in case you are not able to publish your post, for some reason or if you need to revoke nomination for any weekly feature so that we could find someone else or something else to post.
- Humbly request all members and contributors to please value the efforts that go in putting together the weekly schedule and the Ready Reckoner (because of which it very easy to remember the slots and nominations so no reason to now forget 😛 ) and post their features in time. In case if you are unable to do so at all or just need to delay it, do let us know, please.
Failure to timely inform the Admins causes tremendous inconvenience and a rush to find a last minute substitute is very difficult. It also causes the whole timeline of the schedule to go for a toss.
- Please check the respective Categories and Tags for the weekly features. Accurate categorising and tagging is recommended to ensure your post comes up in the relevant search results.
- While confirming or re-scheduling any weekly feature, please be sure to tag the respective Scheduling Manager/Incharge as well as the Admin.