Chai Vibhag: Tea Department, seems to be inspired by Government and semi government departments of Indian rural and urban communities. The front is a scramble reading: We Love Chai Vibhag: Golden Groups. AND other than tea you have coffee, Maggie noodles, sandwich, coffee etc. @ten to fifteen rupees per cup. Cup costs two per piece. […]
These tactics… uh not everyone’s cup of TEA!!. In a real sense!!? You’re revealing to me that I was worth $55 when Mr. Zuck. Acquired WhatsApp? That smile! Is that the case? Yes, they bought us, the USERS!! There is little context to understand the policies of the signal app and WhatsApp. The web is […]
1. By answering 444 questions correctly in about 47 minutes, I raised 4440 grains of rice on behalf of the World Food Program.
2. It’s 03:49 AM, 19.2.2022 here in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, 471001. It’s a Saturday.
3. I answered all of the questions in English vocabulary section.
4. It has been more than 12 years since I discovered World Food Program’s free rice website: an academy for mastering various aspects of learn ing.
5. It works for various emergencies in many countries including Yemen, Somalia and Afghanistan.
6. The word food programme uses affiliate links to get support from their sponsors like CITI life insurance. International academic competitions etc.
7. I hope you would also like to visit their site and support them in whichever way possible. Investing your time in learning is one of the best ways to continue to augment your skills-set and gain greater and greater adept status.
HALLO! Greetings bloggers and the world beyond! I know, I went on an unannounced hiatus, but that’s because 1) Personal reasons and 2) BOARDS. So yes, 24 hours is yet again too less. Fun fact- Do you know my preboards ended on 25th October and then Preboards 2 started on 1st November? 🙂 So generous […]
1. Article 24 of Constitution of India: Prohibition of employment of children under the age of 14 in factories etc. [Say no to child labour.] 2. Article 26 of Constitution of India: Freedom to manage one’s own religious affairs. 3. Article 8 of Constitution of India: Right of Citizenship 4. Article 6 of Constitution of […]
1. Stopwatch of my android smartphone shows 09:30:51 2. I clearly remember walking for about 9 minutes before I sat to read. It was about 06:47 AM. 3. The smartphone clock shows: 10:00 AM. 4. By using points second and third above, it can be deduced that about 03:13:00 should be the reading on stopwatch. […]
You must be logged in to post a comment.