1. By answering 444 questions correctly in about 47 minutes, I raised 4440 grains of rice on behalf of the World Food Program.
2. It’s 03:49 AM, 19.2.2022 here in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, 471001. It’s a Saturday.
3. I answered all of the questions in English vocabulary section.
4. It has been more than 12 years since I discovered World Food Program’s free rice website: an academy for mastering various aspects of learn ing.
5. It works for various emergencies in many countries including Yemen, Somalia and Afghanistan.
6. The word food programme uses affiliate links to get support from their sponsors like CITI life insurance. International academic competitions etc.
7. I hope you would also like to visit their site and support them in whichever way possible. Investing your time in learning is one of the best ways to continue to augment your skills-set and gain greater and greater adept status.
1. In the years 2019-2020: i used to take my lunch at Model Pundit Deendayal Rasoi Plan Campus sometimes. I went there 24 times. 2. This institution is run to commemorate Pundit Deendayal Upadhyaya’s work as a social reformer, his vision was to alleviate hunger in the world. 3. The word ‘Antyodaya’ means ‘ascendency of […]
1. This is, one of the questions on Grammar quiz on WFP. Free rice site operated by United Nations. Yemen emergency needs us to act with kindness. 2. The only problem is: this question hasn’t been edited for some reason in the last two years despite my complaints. The two options in this question are […]
HALLO! Greetings bloggers and the world beyond! I know, I went on an unannounced hiatus, but that’s because 1) Personal reasons and 2) BOARDS. So yes, 24 hours is yet again too less. Fun fact- Do you know my preboards ended on 25th October and then Preboards 2 started on 1st November? 🙂 So generous […]
Music can help you find seclusion or mind isolation which helps you augment skill. Yet without moderation, balance and courage : the very nectar might turn into a kind of poison. Exit by exercising your power of will, discretion and moderate gingerbread.
2. As you sow so you reap. On one hand education teaches nonviolence otoh the educators create violent games. Licensed. The necessity is cosmic. Life feeding on life. One form sacrificing itself for other. Processes.
3. Jockey underwears are better than Lux underwears for some mysterious reasons. Be it Sunday or Monday : consume eggs everyday. Milky way is one of the zillions of ways. Without food children, young and old perish, revive and find immortality. Cycles continue.
Promotion: Reno7 G5 OPPO smartphone costs 39999/- rupees only. Support Make in India. Thanks for your valuable time. Part of this wealth would go towards #zerohungergeneration and #WFP free rice program. There are children who can’t educate themselves like children in Finland, Singapore or Hongkong. Help alleviate hunger, poverty, disparity.
‘Good nutrition allows children to survive, grow, develop, learn, play, participate and contribute—while malnutrition robs children of their futures and leaves young lives hanging in the balance’. According to the World Health Organisation, over 8 lakh children under the age of five died in India due to issues related to malnutrition. Adequate Nutrition is essential […]