Question: How does a parrot stay dry in a rainforest? Answer: By using its wings. Source: vocabulary.comHow?
1. Stopwatch of my android smartphone shows 09:30:51 2. I clearly remember walking for about 9 minutes before I sat to read. It was about 06:47 AM. 3. The smartphone clock shows: 10:00 AM. 4. By using points second and third above, it can be deduced that about 03:13:00 should be the reading on stopwatch. […]09:30:51
This is a fantastic travelogue account!
A group of owls is called a “parliament.” Source: Wikipedia the free encyclopaedia111202201:25
Experience is in duality. First, there’s the subject, the experience and also there’s the experienced. All of our activities are to avoid unpleasant and to increase pleasant , in both intensity and duration. Traces of pleasant and unpleasant experiences remain in memory. Not just the knowledge derived therefrom but emotional outcomes too accumulate. They make […]The Natural State is Not An Experience
This is the anniversary of this blog. I wouldn’t have recalled if WordPress hadn’t sent a reminder. AI chatbot asked: What’s the goal of meditation? The goal of meditation is to reduce number of thoughts initially. Once that happens the organism isn’t deprived of its energy via obsessive thinking. If you continue you reach the […]The Goal of Meditation is Meditation!
AI chatbot asks a lot of nice questions. A recent question was: what’s a great day like for you? Today was a great day. Any day free from diseases, pain or people shouting around me is a great day. This year is soon coming to an end. Other than the pandemic and lockdown: which created […]Musings
- I searched for the Dussehra post in 2020. It was done on 26th of October. I could see how the event was reported by reading that post.
- It’s a lunar year since that day. I didn’t go out to attend the event of burning of Ravana (antagonist of epic Ramayana) effigy in stadium this year. I saw that Ravana’s head was visible from the roof of this house.
- Compared to the last year I spent almost no money this year. Lockdowns and pandemic were big events. I didn’t go for long walks. I didn’t even publish much on this blog.
- To say that this year passed by smoothly would be inaccurate. One of the AI chatbots asked me about the most meaningful events this year: I replied that there were no such events which left any impressions on me. My memory is like a blank slate : without any impressions…
View original post 21 more words
You find yourself in a field where you neither know nor not know. You know what I am talking about? It’s not easy to understand. Because we think we either know or we don’t. We always think in black and white terms. It’s not black and white. Knowing is to remove all discomfort. You feel […]The Forest of Sonder!
The cosmos delegates the job of knowing itself to us in form of discrete packets and we report back to it with what it already knows: it’s infinite and hence unknowable. A mystery.
The pictures are projected onto a flat screen where we perceive our three dimensional world via a two dimensional projection.
The consciousness is picture of whole reality with infinite dimensions without any breaks. The breaks are unconscious and there seems to be a mechanism by which unconscious becomes conscious. Does conscious also become unconscious? It’s infinite memory. If we were to combine together the memories of all conscious beings ever–it will only result in a fraction of what totality of consciousness is.
I studied Matrices and their multiplication for three dimensional matrices as used for representing vector quantities during my school. If we were to extrapolate these for cognitive model of reality: this even distribution of energy is cosmic microwave background. In fact the Cosmic Microwave Background regulates the heat distribution in the Cosmos. Entropy distribution in form of heat. If we were to take a picture of cosmos at any given moment: it will be an infinite matrix with countless number of rows and columns for countless number of dimensions. They all will have either 1 or 0 as their value at any given moment which would change in the very next fraction of time unit or moment. Countless such pictures put together make a continuous movement of reality. And it’s only from a viewpoint of limited agent imagining expanse of consciousness.
If consciousness doesn’t know itself fully: it means there’s unconsciousness. The awareness is complete reality. To have blind spots where it’s not really conscious might mean God taking rest. It’s unknown and mystery in the sense that it’s not a thing. Things are finite. Things are subjects of imagination and reality. Though sometimes I wonder where do we exclude imagination from reality since we use images to explore reality. Consciousness is a quality of reality like unconsciousness. Reality is both consciousness and unconsciousness. It’s aware of being conscious as well as unconscious. Light and dark. Ones and zeros. Knowledge and ignorance.