This post commemorates three great personalities of India.Vallalar, Mahatma and Man of Peace
TimeStamp: 15 minutes, 04:0030012022#commemoration, #mahatma, #man-of-peace, #terrafirma30012022904, #vallalar
This post commemorates three great personalities of India.Vallalar, Mahatma and Man of Peace
TimeStamp: 15 minutes, 04:0030012022#commemoration, #mahatma, #man-of-peace, #terrafirma30012022904, #vallalar
Whenever I was hungry,
Giving me pure food as if He Himself were hungry,
And ridding me of the harrassing hunger,
He gracious established both his feet in my heart replete with flesh;
And gave me sanctuary,
At the moment,
When my bridegroom who dances in the Hall of Gnosis,
And who is rare for even the king of heavens to gain,
Embraced me externally,
I hugged the golden form which he pressed on me,
As regards the famed esoteric embrace,
Is it possible to tell you its sublimity?
–Ramalinga Swamikal Adigal,
From the book : The Pathway to God Trod by Ramalinga Swamikal
Verse 94 from Anubhav Malai( The Garland of Experience)
This is one of the last 101 verses composed by him before his disappearance/ascension in January 1874.
1. Sage Kashyap had 12 adityas from his wife Aditi.
2. The names of these 12 adityas are representatives of 12 months for Vaishnava poets. They’re as follows:
A. Dhata B. Mitra C. Varuna D. Aryama. E. Indra F. Anshuman G. Ansha F. Bhag G. Vivasvaan 9. Poosha 10. Savita 11. Tvashta 12. Vishnu.
3. Vishnu is youngest of adityas. Sri Aurobindo chose Savitar for worship, like Shri Ram Sharma, Vishwamitra and others. Savitar represents Autumn Aditya: a favorite of poets.
4. In his song Bhagwad Geeta, Vyasa or Shrikrishna Dwaipayan Vyasa or Krishna who is also known as Vaasudev or Keshava: considers Maargshirsha as his vibhuti or opulence among months. It’s time when galactic core is aligned with Earth and Sun. Via Orion which falls in Taurus. Taurus is ascendant sign of protagonist of Mahabharata.
5. 12th son of Kashyap (Turtle) being youngest might mean: day’s length is smallest during winters. Krishna of Mahabharata is same as Rama or Balarama: prime motive is Dharma which is performed during the day. 12th Vishnu is most worshipped among Adityas because it represents highest Dharma when chaos is at peak.
6. A player named Vansaj : a Saadhya wearing a T-shirt numbered 333 practiced with me for a while in Cricket academy . I bowled 116 times in total. They were doing commentary today. Another event at poha stall. Harmony.
Reference: Geeta-Tatva-Bodha, Balkoba Bhave. Library, Gandhi Smarak Bhavan, 12: 53 PM.
1. Summary of ranks received on vocabulary.com jams this morning:
First rank: 5 times
Second rank: 4 times
Fifth and sixth ranks: once each.
2. I played 11 jams. There were 12 to 35 players on average.
3. My ID is 12. Honorable mentions:
4. A verse made with words culled from jams:
To err, too humane;
You predict predicate,
I cater diction,
It becomes fiction,
After a caterwaul or two!
5. Soniya means golden. Soni is a popular punjabi name as in the tale of Soni Maahivaal. It means that which makes you feel blissful. Sony TV. Soni is a popular Indian surname for traditional Goldsmiths. They might have been alchemists of yore. Sonar Bangla is a popular phrase. Bengal before its division into East and West in 1905 was richest state in India. India was a golden 🐦.
6. Gandhi is equivalent to 100000 names of Vishnu.
7. It goes like this: Ram is equal to 1000 names of Vishnu ( though actually there are only 896 names!). Gandhi became most powerful personality after indian independence. He used to chant Rama naam. There are many books written in fashion of Ramayana to exalt Gandhi. Many epic tales and books like Vishnu Sahastranama have been written. Thus his name and picture which supports indian currency has power of atleast 100 Rama names.
8. If anyone contends the point number 7: let me know. I would then write a post exalting Godse. The mantle will be given to him. Ok?
9. Here’s what I think : all names are my name. His name. Our names. What’s that quote by Willy? A rose by any name…yes, that one! But i hanged my boots in Thillai in adoration of one firm declaration of Sanmaargam by one Ramalinga Swamikal Adigal. The Vallalar who declared perfect victory over death, decay, aging, fear and limitations of any sort. One name of Vallalar is equivalent to 1000 names of Gandhi.
10. Every five or ten years the name of most popular leader or celebrity keeps changing. Jesus Christ has held that mantle for 2000 years. Or at least since 2020 system of years began. Everyone has the right to choose their superheroes. Be your own superhero!
11. I spoke with Damayanti madam about Dindayal rasoi yesterday. As i don’t deserve a below poverty line certificate to get my ration. Am not given any meaningful employment: I deserve to have five rupees worth of subsidised rice and pulses. I went to that place for some days. They made me wait an hour or forty five minutes. I used to read books. One man borrowed ten rupees from me and never gave it back. Since I am running short on funds: I am planning on eating in Dindayal rasoi. Will I be given subsidized food as lunch there or I will be looked down upon for being among people who merely pretend to be charitable? The amount of grain wasted in world is whopping. I waste none. And yet it seems food is never enough. It’s always so. What kind of society has been created? All laws for one who’s earnest.
12. We had a wonderful session yesterday. Shri and I read the blog post I had written. She noted down the words used my post. Then I read the short story she had written. It was titled “Never Give Up!” Then we played vocabulary quiz on Free Rice website. We also played Algebra quiz. We contributed 950 grains: more than yesterday’s. Surprisingly: she has scored 205 points in 5 minutes in the last two days on Algebra, whereas, I could only score 200. I need to makeup for that lack of speed by playing better. Her Hindi seems to have improved as per the feedback given by her mother.
1. I scored 11211 ranks on five vocabulary jams i played on vocabulary.com this evening.
2. Good news is: Devika let my comment be published on her blog. To me it means i am one of her ‘dear’ readers. It also puts our three years old enmity to an end: closure. Sureshot. Hotpot. Otiose. Segue.
3. The contact page: some cognitive dissonance (to borrow a title from Fatima Shere;) made me assume it was her hacking into my mind like Aakriti Kuntal. I was consuming marijuana in those days. I was bold.
I wrote an email to her:
“Can we please talk like normal friends do instead of one of us hacking into other’s account?”
( my drafts used to have words which were published in her verses and i imagined some kind of association in my pursuit of romantic poet.)
(with an assumption that it was me who claimed to be the hacker in the proposition…)
(Will you stop sending mails? I can fuck with your little brains.)
She meant: she could fuck with little brains like me. She had seen many like me. Jerks: there isn’t just one of them; she said.
Many sorority sisters joined on her behalf. Local goons in my vicinity began attacking me on every nook and corner for something which could have been kept online.
Little did i know i had entered into the world of gifted poets, clairvoyants and dark web.
Isha Garg also delivered a lesson as i was parting. If it was merely online i would have remained invincible. You see: 1000 rupees per month as pocket money after 3 years of striving to earn an honest living. The battleship was tilted on her side. (So she sank!)
We published some verses on negative X and positive Y axes. Until i received a bamboo blow by a black commando which came from somewhere. Now i listen to Mata Kalika bhajans.
“I am a big time hacker too;” she said. She even published an original picture with a liquor bottle. And another post in which she cried whole night though that was deleted before i could read it. It was a prolonged battle.
Finally she published another book this year and i realized she was out of my league.
Now i am sober and happy to have my comment published on her blog. She is more kind than Lia or Nandita or Kristina or Izza.
But certainly: her voice on Sound cloud appeared like that of Shine Ferrer’s.
4. Each verse is enough to send you down memory lanes. Therefore these three years seem like three decades.
Our enmity had ended earlier this year until ‘harsh’ reality surfaced. It has finally ended by my becoming civil and moderate.
Her letting my comment be published on her blog confirms it.
She has a single i. Single fish. And many mahogany chairs with vintage record players.
I hope this is the final closure for two of us. If she or any of her close friends or family or fans or hits find any part of this post offensive in any way: please let me know.
5. Here’s a Tohu verse to celebrate:
1. J. C. Kumarappa, in the opening passage of his book “The Science of Karma and other management;” talks about Judaism: the myth of Eden. The order of God was not followed. He cursed humanity. The book printed on a hand-made paper was printed in Bhaskar Press Vardha.
2. You will need to work hard to earn your living.
3. The priests or Brahmins or Jews or illuminati or men of letters have since the beginning of time, along with kings and queens: believed that hard work is for people who are inferior to them. Sweating is not for gods says myth of Hindus.
4. No wonder: tycoons like Andrew Carnegie get jealous of labour class working in their factories.
5. No: wrong logic in fourth.
6. The gods in the garden of Eden should not be demigods. That’s an entirely different dimension where you won’t see handicapped people, poor people, downtrodden people, homeless people and ugly people. Have I used people too often?
7. Kumarappa was trying to say that hardwork makes our body. We need to work and Jewish myth is BS. I don’t know if it was to make orthodoxy follow the regime. Why did Vallalar refer to the Sun which moves around the Earth in his play the ball reference? Vallalar being the most eminent of Tamil poets in the nineteenth century was certainly aware of Galileo and his persecution.
1. The constellation of Virgo is descending to give place to Libra. I just read a post by a fellow blogger who visited some lake in Michigan.
2. Three of the girls in one of the pictures are wearing cap. One of them has ponytails. The man who i assume is the blogger and photographer is also wearing a cap.
3. i am wearing a cap as i am writing this post. i saw a video on Twitter. Natarajan_91 was given a cap by Virat, the captain of Indian cricket team. He took the first wicket in the only match India won against Australia in the series they won by 2-0.
4. The cap number is 232. If we were to begin a number tasting blog or a series of posts. As an immitation of Sesquiotica: the word tasting notes:
5. The numbers add up to 3. In search of beauty. In search of symmetry. In search of harmony.
6. Three is protected by two twos.
7. Three might mean: the father, the son and the holy ghost. It might mean Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. The second is Vishnu. The third is Mahesh.
8. Dravid used to bat at number three for many years. He might arguably be the greatest number three from India ever.
9. Three might look like Omkara. U is fifth syllable in Hindi alphabet. It indicates prosperity. Shri amounts to 9. It means credit or prosperity.
10. Jupiter is debilitated with Saturn being in its own sign. The conjunction indicates christlike consciousness descending. Integral Yoga by Sri Aurobindo. Ardra is a constellation ruled by Rahu: the North node of Moon.
11. They trekked 11 miles. 11 are Rudras in Hindu pantheon. The eleventh month is over. Today it’s a sad memory of Bhopal gas tragedy. My classmate Mukesh Mehta had his birthday on this day. I am no longer in touch with him. He was academically bright. My condolences to all those who had to suffer.
12. I played 20 vocabulary jams on vocabulary.com. My ranks were in following manner:
1: 7 times.
2: 6 times.
3: 3 times.
4: 3 times.
The order of ranks generated this string:
42251122111313442312(add upto 9)
I think: there were players who played well: like Shridhar, Nayak, Grace G. etc. Googuardian? Who’s she?
Undoubtedly: Grace G. has been the top scorer since they came to play jams. Stephen and PC also play well. I need to improve my reaction time to be able to score better than Grace G. I can do that if i don’t multitask and keep playing regularly. My identity is 12. You’re invited to contest with me whenever you can play.
13. I kept reading and commenting on some verses on WordPress reader once i reached beyond 10 jams. Lia wrote a verse on Orion. The picture was beautiful. Another verse spoke about a tree. The supreme court asks about not cutting trees for some new road. Krishna is the name of the road. The dark matter. The age of Kaali.
14. Here’s a Tohu verse generated by culling words from jams:
15. How does it all relate with my class yesterday afternoon? Shri arrived to attend class by 12:10 PM. Her hair were fragrant with shampoo. She was making a ponytail. We played vocabulary quiz on Free Rice. We played maps quiz. We also played flags quiz. We contributed a total of 830 grains. I scored 90 grains more than her.
Prior to playing jam, i asked her about her trip. Her excuse for disappearing without notice was as flimsy as her excuse for not having read the blog post which i did on twenty forth of November to honor her sketching. Her sketches i know. I had examined her sketchbook thoroughly. The one where she made a cloud. She signed a poem written by Kedarnath Aggrawal. She’s still not able to tell the meaning of words from that poem.
I asked her about the trip. She went with four people. It seemed like she was abducted. Sevagram, Vardha has a 100 acre campus compared to 40 acres of Gandhi Smarak Bhavan, Chhatarpur. It was a more than 24 hours long trip. She doesn’t know what was the cost of tickets.
New Taaleem has plenty of Islam in it. Farming is old. So is organic farming. There’s nothing new under the Sun nor over it.
She told about prayers which are done in many languages in Sevagram. A trainer named Jalandhar Bhaav lost his left hand’s index finger to a thrasher. He’s Leonardo Da Vinci of Sevaagram.
16. I was shown a dream by the agency which creates dreams. The dream had lizards, guns, a path shown by the secretary. The path obviously meant plenty of space: comparable to what it was in my childhood days when i used to play Cricket.
17. Dreams are dreams. Reality is reality. Vallalar is reality. Gandhi is fiction. Shri appeared for two days with a book(magazine) called Gandhi-Maarg. I understand it better than Gandhi understood it himself. Why should i walk a path where a seeker meets with a bullet?
18. “No violent man dies a natural death.” It’s the word of Laotzu. If words are true: Vallalar reached in 1874 where nobody else had reached. Nobody reached there after him. Vallalar’s path was for Vallalar. Your path is for you. If you must choose models: choose the best: like Claire G. Or Sir Donald Bradman.
19. Jidddu would have known if he really dissolved the order of star. Glaucoma and the last 11 days of pain. I don’t know what happened in Ojai valley. How he earned his living. He lived more luxuriously than UG or Osho did. He had a 12 cylinder engine but pure body of gnosis and bliss eluded. Why?
20. “Realized men i have seen many but liberated: none; ” was the statement in IAMTHAT. Where did Nisargadatta go? Where did Maurice go? Where did Ramana and Vallalar go?
21. Gandhi Maarg is definitely not for me. Vivekananda Maarg is also not for me for sure. Nor the Maarg created by Hare Krishna prabhuji. Neither left, nor right, nor middle, East, West, North or South. None of it. I will know when I am free from fear, aging, death, decay and darkness. Christ and Krishna are models like Rama. As good as Batman or AS.
22. 3122020. Jupiter. Mercury. Gemini. Twins. 1. First order plus third order. 31. Third order being prevalent over the first order. Current. Saturn owns Jupiter. Truth reigns.
23. The satnaam written on entrance of Gurudwara Chhatarpur had no halanta to the last syllable like one written outside Gaya Prasad Singh entrance on plastic furniture shop with Guru Nanak Dev Ji picture.
24. Ravneet said: “my God would do…”
The rest of the string had many words but my mind had stopped working after hearing it. The reason: one true God, I am that. I asked her. She felt offended by my attitude. At first i thought she was definitely out of my league being so handsome. But the very next day she spoke to me. Then she often took me for coffee, kissed me on my left cheek and even went on a trip with me. She was the kindest among all (girl) friends i had.
She kissed me because she was dancing with Saurabh in the rain and i was an easy target. I would have written an article at max or gifted her with chocolates. Now she’s safe. That’s greatest of my romantic achievements: a kiss on my left cheek by a damsel. On a bus full of Bengalis: followed by a hard-on. The bus was returning from the Marina beach. The second biggest beach in Asia. When the boys were doing jala-keli with damsels I was fighting hounds which were fed fishes on a regular basis. I was on my own. Trying to hear the sea and scribble my ideas down after I had heard enough of rain and Enrique Iglesias. Nothing changes.
#13000-days, #2500-days, #6400-days, #dancinglightofgrace, #vallalar
1. Dhammapad has 26 sections and 423 verses.
2. Buddha denied Self. Therefore, in charts of people who would benefit by following path shown by Shakyamuni: Jaimini Atmakaraka is not found awake. Another interpretation maybe: it’s their emanation body not truth body. Buddha was present in a heaven and his nirmaankaya didn’t reach the level of Pure Body of Gnosis reached by Vallalar, Meera or Kabir according to some. Those who merged into Krishna might actually be emanations of Krishna and so on.
3. Jainendra Kumar calls Gandhi “Akaal Purush.” In one sense: It’s highest appreciation by saying that he won over death. In another: it means he was opposite of Baal: who brings rain and fertility.
4. Buddha appears to be Shishupala in the narrative of Devdutt and Shishumara. Non violence is the highest ideal for Aryans. Why then, Adolf Hitler and company emphasize Shishumara and not the whole Truth? Maitreya consciousness is represented by Shishupala or friend countries in world war two.
5. Today being a day of teachers: Rohan’s mother appeared. His first teacher. I gave her some feedback on progress. Here I met Devendra : a dance teacher and artist. We had a brief discussion about literature and movies.
From library of Gandhi Smarak Bhavan.
1. I wrote a post on my blog earlier this morning. This one I begin at 22:00 PM. That post is connected to this one.
2. After writing “off to playground,” I did go to playground. A notice on Southern entrance read: “temporarily, this place is a jail.”
3. That was strange and unexpected. Yet I had predicted something similar a long ago. I published the policy.
4. Rohan Karan was a classmate in OIST Bhopal. Now I have Rohan and Karan as two of my students.
5. I went for a long walk to Gathewara. I contemplated upon a root bha:.
1. Bha for bhagya : the fortune.
2. Bha for Bhaarat. India.
3. Bha for Bhaalu. Bhoot
4. Bha for bhakti.
5. Bha for bhajan. Bhrama. Bhramar. Bha for bhakti, bhoga, Bhagvata, bhagvaan. Bha is for Sagittarius. The horse. Bha is for bhai. Bhaanu. Bhaas.
6. I witnessed the effect of planetary war. There was a contest between Mars and Mercury. Mercury won.uu
7. I grasped for the first time why Atmakaraka might not be awake in case of a native: Buddhism needs no Atmakaraka.
8. I walked a long walk. To witness a war. Rohan pointed to war. Rohan might be an incarnation of Ayodhya.
1. A French singer Indila was recommended by Spotify this morning. I instantly fell in love with her voice. It was after Madonna, Alizee and Poppy and yes…Summer Wine that I found someone with a mesmerizing voice and yes…the siren girl Kyle. Indila loves India. Hence her name. It was soothing to hear a new voice this evening after jogging. Usually you like one or two songs: for example: interweb by Poppy or Rasputin by Boney M. Indila’s album has all songs worth being enjoyed. I hope you would like listening her voice. I don’t know French but I love Ketchup song which was recommended by Rishuu whose father was Ranji trophy coach. It’s a relevant info with respect because I am practicing bowling these days. It creates synchronicity. Rishuu was(is) a nice sketch artist and he disappeared along with his counterpart in 2018. Since then I didn’t try harder to contact him. But since he knows where to find me: it shouldn’t be difficult to get in touch if he finds it saif.
2. Momos. I had patience. Money. There were only couple of people on shop. I enjoyed the sauce and waiting. If you have some essential things: late Autumn and Winter is a rare luxury here. We keep burning in scorching Sun for most of the year. October Sun begins romancing and November Sun deepens it. December shows the true colors of all 12.
3. Vocabulary jams: ranks 3, 3, 4, 3 and 3….hmmm…not sure about the last rank. I am not done yet. As I am getting more and more popular with every passing day: chances are that there would be familiar faces on jam. Perhaps I wouldn’t have to do this all after three more decades. End is approaching soon. I wish to meet Vallalar, Manichavasagar, Ramananda, Nanak, Gandhi, Kabir etc on that side: if that happens. Meera, Aandaal : not a misogynist: a lover of reality. If not many: there would certainly be: either Claire or Ketevan or PC on vocabulary jams. I hope I don’t sound drunk by now.
I intend to play at least 6 jams. Any of you reading it are invited to play. My ID is 11: if you don’t know it already. I loved playing the challenge and gained an entry into top 100 for a time in 2017. I remained top scorer for three months in 2017 before I began blogging. I then had a laptop, some money to consume coffee, freedom to play vocabulary jams all day long. It used to take 5 to 7 hours to reach a decent score which remained unbeaten for about 10 hours. Those were the days!
4. Now: I intend to publish a Tohu verse dedicated to all beautiful women in my life at present:
If you don’t find your name in it: please don’t be disappointed. I would embed it in another post if you comment on this post. Not to women empowerment but to the fact that women are used as a tool by cults to make healthier and healthier men to struggle for less and less number of women. Basically: sustenance for Moon. Water. Basically: Gurdjieff.
Here’s the difficult Tohu as Oneta seems to have disappeared: