Very asthetic. Blue waters, clouds, mountain and ascension! Thanks Michael Atkins!
1. Registered 5 titles in library as I was watching the rehearsal of Tender For Taj Mahal, a play written by Ajay Shukla.
2. Came across a book on Tamil culture and literature by Avadhnandan. The peculiar stories about Nayanmars were intriguing. I read these stories shrouded in mystery of devotional epic miracles which can be neither verified nor denied. Telangana, Telugu and Trilanga are all synonyms of Trilinga or three Lingas. One mystic known as the Walking Shiva of Benaras was Avadhoot Trailanga Swami. Shiv and Rudra were separate entities in the beginning. Shiv being of Tamil origin and Rudra being Aryan in origin.
3. Took a class and walked at the Sunset. Had water balls. Took some pictures and went to see a kitchen garden which had Supermulching arrangement with extra space between flower beds which was stuffed with lemon grass plants.
Here are some pictures:
1. After the completion of Shivansh Compost Process– the in-charge of NGO for cows took us on a brief tour around the building. I took some pictures:
2. On an imaginary road where Jaiminee Atmakarakas walk: Sun and Mars walked hand-in-hand yesterday until Sun took the post of Atmakaraka. In other words: Sun has transitioned faster than Mars in the sign of Capricorn.
3. They’ve about 500 cows here. Cows which can no longer give milk or aging are also sheltered here. It’s, in the words of our tour guide an orphanage for cows.
4. They’ve a roadmap. The cowshed has existed for more than 40 years but the milk production is less than 5 litres! Who would believe? 500 cows and no milk! The cowshed in Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh produces about 15 litres with 48 cows. It might be because of the difference in breeds of cows.
5. The roadmap has a temple, a park, an organic farming garden and a hospital among other things. The organization is sponsored by RSS and BJP as you can see giant pictures of their founders in the office.
6. On 12th of January which is celebrated as National Youth Day here, I passed by this shelter as I was participating in a marathon. I didn’t imagine that I would get to visit it so soon. I hope it develops further to help unprotected animals and even begins to produce more milk which might at least be used to feed children of caretakers who reside here.
Image credit: self, Courtesy: Bundelkhand Gaushala Nowgong Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh 471001
Jiji’s blog has many such wonderful posts with pictures from Copenhagen. I hope you enjoy visiting her blog. Thanks.
1. The future is Now. It’s what was written on the shirt of the kid who was born in Wales in his previous incarnation but now he was walking before me with a cautious gait. “Daring to live the future Now: ” It’s what the part of the tagline of the book “Walk Out Walk […]Der Name Der Ball!
1. I wrote this post on Baal Divas or birthday of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. It seems to contain some beautiful poetry. The seventh point has some strings which were exactly repeated in a verse i wrote recently.
2. I visited a hospital just before i brought a matchbox worth ten rupees. They were deliberating whether to put the old man in ICU. I didn’t know the city hospital had elevator. The announcement by policeman about punching my nose rang in my ears as i took grandmother when a distant relative had delivery. It was couple of years ago.
3. I also visited another farm: one being helped by Gandhi Smarak Nidhi guide. It has many gooseberry trees. I had been to that street. Saw a marriage garden and recalled the news about taxes on marriage gardens that i read this morning.
4. Disappearance of Vicky after coverage yesterday seems like a pattern. His father asked for 500 rupees before leaving. I didn’t know if he was going to disappear. I took some pictures today.
1. I took five pictures. I am sitting under the Ku Klux Klan iron pillar in Organic Farm in Gandhi Smarak Bhavan. I told about it to the person present near key hanger.
2. I registered a few books from the first rack on 9th Almirah. The research thesis on Vaishnava Kavya by Yogendra Pratap Singh was submitted back. How much have I read in 40 days? A page or two perhaps. At least he taught me that Veebhatsa Rasa is taught by goddess Kaali by her grace. Koi antadiyon ki maala pehne itraata hai…koi charbee ka lep apne ang par lagaata hai…
3. Ace of spades was written on the back flap of mobile phone of a lady with her hair colored wierd. What’s that color which is neither red nor orange but in between? Her teeth were big and she was guarding the key. She looked towards Southeast as she conversed over the phone. I saw a look alike of Raghuveer Yadav, like a tractor reminding me of Raja Bundela. A similar flap was used by another guy who used to come to library to study with Deri road guy who met me in stadium. His phone’s back flap had “Tu 13 Dekh.” I was being tested very hard in those days. I met the Seth himself. And he told me that the scripts I saw being played were mostly my own doing. I had to undergo root canal then.
Ace of spades might also indicate Aamir Khan’s rivalry with Shahrukh Khan. Aamir like Amitabh is an Aquarius and a voracious reader like Anupam Kher who recently contacted me. SRK OTOH is a Leo and Scorpion. This is what that lady asked me to do. Or so I thought. Paramhansa Ramkrishna has Sun, Moon and Ascendant in Aquarius whereas Mars is exalted in the 12th and he gifted all his power to Vivekananda who worked wonders in two decades.
4. So am I living luxuriously or merely playing a role? Composing a letter to an anonymous friend under palm leaves where once I used to write verses for her?
5. As I was entering the premise i observed a reminder. Dr. Dinesh Mishra had told me once that Acharya Rajneesh stayed in the very building of Satya Shodhan Ashram once.
6. The reason why i asked him that: the book of letters titled “Bhavna Ke Bhojpatron Par,” has a letter with place name as “Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh.” I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I found the place or visited it in time for him.
7. It’s akin to this inscription here:
8. Arshad Warsi asks:
“Kaun hain ye log…(long pause…)
Kahan se aate hain?( Long pause again)
Kahan chale jaate hain?”
9. I am still in search of Elise and Christophe who left their signatures in yellow paint on this iron plate on South East side.
10. The sweet ambrosia I am drinking is result of this sweet fragrance. This fresh air. The delicious food I had in Deendayal Rasoi. It was third day. There were slightly more people than yesterday. Torai curry. 8 rotis. Ten rupees. Saccha Sauda. Khara sauda.
A man masked and slightly bulky entered with a white paper. I recognise them since stadium closed.
Another appeared yesterday. He asked the address of Dixit Hospital.
The lady had disappeared today. And byaaj ninda was in effect (a device in which you talk about someone and it’s meant about someone else: mostly negative)
Since weather is pleasant: someone is supposed to pay. The guy talked to the caterer about renewal of Nagar Paalika contract.
11. Ashutosh appeared to make a call. He was fully clad in clothes. He’s unemployed. A son of upper collector, Tikamgarh. Very qualified. He said it was crowded on shop so he was making call from here.
12. Who else has remained? All honorable mentions have been done. I read a book on Lalleshvari. She appeared in 14th and 15th century Kashmir. I noted the meaning of her name in notebook: laladyad means lal Mata or mother Lal. I thought I would gift that book to Shri for reading as we had recently discussed Vaakh by Laladyad. She didn’t turn up for the class today.
Look at the pictures I took under pressure: