1. Though you need to be grateful to :
2. WordPress: automattic team, authors, admins and social media platforms along with friends and followers.
3. I need to blow a tooted up horn :
4. I was a student in an online blogging University course provided by WordPress in 2015, August and September.
5. I came up with the idea for the forum.
6. Three of us joined to become admins.
7. I worked hard to develop this forum as a founder, author and promoter.
8. Many authors joined hands: some of them being:
Kristina Van Hoose
Sandeept aka Ankit Dhakal
9. My presence was found to be intimidating and I was asked to step down from the post of admin. Some people complained about my misusing my admin privileges to correct grammar of people. Copyright policy etc.
10. The forum became deadpan. No activity at all. Merely a directory where names continued to add up.
11. I requested to be added up. Pam Krist was acting as an admin then. She deleted 60 of my posts within a day when I wasn’t able to respond to Gmail very fast.12. I
12. I raised the issue and I was given a co-admin status by Pam Krist who stepped down. Sandeept was given original privileges by WordPress for some mysterious reasons.
13. Rehan Kazi from Mumbai, India joined the forum at the time I was made admin. He turned out to be a prolific poster. The forum was revived.
14. My original contribution to this forum is more than 3000 posts at any rate. Still, I am happy to be able to score 500 in this second Life of Blogger’s World where very little has changed since its technical support was framed.
15. It’s also my twitter anniversary and I recently completed 1000 posts on another blog. If this one was too egotistical for you: you know very little about how hard I worked here and how everything was lost one fine evening when two ladies conspired behind my back on Gmail.