1. The featured image was captured on NH39 just outside Atniya village.
2. I had a cutting tea and two packs of snacks Punjabi Tadka and Matar Masala worth five, five and five rupees respectively.
3. A bus emitting out black smoke was passing through the road headed towards West as a boy wearing an orange T-shirt with a smartphone asked where I was from. I had asked for dustbin which wasn’t there.
4. I saw 11 DPS buses and there might be another job assignment after a long time.
5. As this day has passed so shall tomorrow and the day after.
2020 was supremely exhausting…mentally, physically and spiritually. But the fatigue was more more overwhelming in 2021 especially when everyone started expecting a breather from the pandemic! It’s not like we are still not facing the same situation right now! But things are progressively much better than I had hoped. And I will continue hoping it stays so.
But to overcome 2020, I decided to step out in 2021 just to see how it feels in the New World!
Rajasthan is the most popular stop within the realm of tourist circuit in India. Beyond the advocacy tactics adopted by tourism ministry, there is a world far greater than the forts and instagrammable spots that can be used to describe the state and its glorified history.
So I got my tooth extracted…. Was freaking out the whole day since yesterday and then… Whooosh…. It feels like I lost a long-standing friend. Have you ever felt that way for a tooth? I wonder if tooth fairy excepts a bloody, surgically extracted tooth…!!?
Anyways, rambling aside, to keep me distracted, i pre-released my scheduled post. Do checkout the reel I made and linked at the end. I could have lead with that here, but then the surprise would have lost completely!!!
It was a short journey and my first to Ujjain in Central India. The city of time itself. I was almost strolling when on the ghats of Shipra river I met a sage sitting alone but not alone. He looked strangely wild and attractive, focused. He was arranging his stones, picking them carefully as if […]
You must be logged in to post a comment.