1. Registered 45 titles in library yesterday.
2. Received following scores on vocabulary jams on vocabulary.com on six jams.
A. 565, first rank
B. 730, second rank
C. 600, second rank
D. 555, first rank
E. 280, Fourth rank
F. 530, Fifth rank
The scores are out of 1000. Wanted to play more but the internet connection has been acting up off late.
My ID on site vocabulary.com is 01. I invite you to play with me. Playing word games is a way to educate oneself and flex mental muscles.
3. I learned about Super-mulching and stacking in Gandhi Smarak Nidhi biotic farming research centre. In Shivansh method of organic compost preparation we need to mix the compost seven times within eighteen days. Two such repetitions have been completed. Yesterday five of us worked together for twenty one minutes to prepare a 4 feet tall circle of compost. The neptunian, foggy and dreamlike steam keeps coming out of it as we mix it. When it is cold we sprinkle water on it and cover it. After two days another mixing takes place.
4. It took us 20 minutes to uproot cauliflowers which got fungi in them and couldn’t bloom. Some cabbages had holes on their leaves though most of them had nice flowering. I tasted fresh spinach leaves courtesy of farm guide for the first time this year and in a long time. Stacking is the method in which tomato and other ivies are stacked on wooden structures to help facilitate their growth. A lady came asking for gooseberries. The gooseberry tree which is my profile picture at present has five fruits on it in total. As i replied her she looked surprised. She also enquired about guavas to which she was given reply by another guide that only some of them are left for birds.
5. I saw a red ball which was in the bed. Took a picture. We discussed the prospect of digitising library catalogue and working on updating the Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur website with fresh content which is current, useful and up-to-date.
6. A Tohu Verse to celebrate the occasion:
Cauliflower werewolves loves vests
Cabbage bagged baggage cabbed
Bragbro bromide Idempotentate ate
Crabby rabbi by and by bye-bye
Rabble rouser douser que Serra Serra
Supermulching mulct munchkin pumpkin kinship Pippin nipped Nippon ponytails tailgating gatecrashing inglenook Donnybrook
Stacking king ginseng senger gingerly lyrically calculably ably
7. The librarian might join me for lunch in Deendayal Rasoi today. It’s difficult for the old man to cook and his income is mere three thousand rupees per month. Yesterday, the premise was being painted yellow, the moment i noticed it: a biker wearing a yellow shirt went South. I was also wearing yellow: moving West. Golden yellow are congeries of Jaina temple nearby. Golden yellow Sun. It was a Thursday with Jupiter being its lord which has a golden yellow hue as per some scriptures.
Image credit: Self
Courtesy: Organic farming Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh 471001