1. Took me 40 minutes to throw away the scrapped grass in 28 repetitions to nearby heap.
2. There were two of us till yesterday. Another person worked today. Three of us have worked for the preparation of granary ground for pigeon or split toor daal crop.
3. About half of work has been completed. The next task i am going to complete is to throw away stones before we start scrapping the grass again. The light rod in library hall also needs to be mounted.
4. There are termites who have eaten up pages of books on rack number 4th of almirah number 12th counter clockwise. That needs to be cleansed and pesticide needs to be put. Labels need to be written. There are beautiful patterns in sky. Chiaroscuro. The dust is building up immunogenicity.
1. Took me 54 minutes to clean toilet, burn collected pieces of gutka, tobacco, candies and other polythene pouches; sweep street a bit, uproot 8-10 carrot grass plants.
2. Played a few vocabulary jams. Scored first, fourth and second ranks.
3. Waiting for turning in Shivansh to begin.
4. Took a picture of seven sisters with squirrels.
5. The Bundelkhand Marathon organizers need their participants to fill an affidavit form. They didn’t inform about it in advance. They said you could collect your tickets for event beginning at 12:00 PM today but when i reached over there they had just stalled. After asking a volunteer i went there again and they said localites would be given tickets after 4:00 PM as they needed to serve participants from outside first. I have already spent twenty rupees on taxi and might need to spend twenty more to get my ticket.
6. The name is to be used by others. If I observed something and wrote about it in my blog: it is my prerogative. If the person requests to not be named i usually respect that but in most cases they are phony excuses and phony people.
7. It wasn’t a request.
8. A Tohu Verse: