1. Now that we have a small team consisting of active members:
2. @sandeept252 , @lifeenhancer4all , @yamarella @dancinglightofgrace @cheriewhite
3. I invite you to take a look at Weekly Features page. It’s the last page in the list of pages on this site.
4. It was used by us to create schedules for weekly featured articles scheduled in advance for a month or two. It would be a feature where you have liberty of expressing yourself individually.
5. Please recommend if you would like to add new weekly features. If you are interested in taking up any weekly features: I would assign it to you and create schedule.
6. For example: I teach English language Grammar and creative writing for a living. This feature i can take. I can also take word nerd or etymology feature. You can take any features you like on the first come first served basis for as many iterations as you want to. I recommend you taking one feature per week for long term commitment.
7. Though it’s not a must : we prefer you posting an original article here. If you later post it on your blog or elsewhere it’s fine. If you want to repost a favorite post you did on your blog or a post you’re planning to publish first on your blog: it’s fine as long as you do that as a ‘fresh post’ here and not merely re blogging the link to redirect users to your blog.
8. If anything regarding weekly features or this post is unclear : feel free to ask me for clarification.
9. Two basic strengths of this forum have been: weekly features and continued discussion. One post per week shouldn’t be too much of responsibility for any of us. It can be of any length you choose, any style or mood provided it resembles a category we have or that category can be added provided we agree upon your taking responsibility for it for at least a few weeks.
Waiting for your help,