In Kate’s world, you would find positive inspiration, motivation, music and accounts of her adventures. I recommend visiting her blog and following if you like.
1. This is an informative article. Please visit the author and if you like it leave a comment on their blog.
2. My condolences for people who lost their lives, friends and relatives in an accident in Uttar Pradesh India yesterday.
3. Farmer suicides should stop, either in Delhi or elsewhere. If government is confident about soundness of new laws: why are they not able to communicate them?
4. It’s birthday of Lui Braille and Sir Issac Newton.
5. Venus has entered the sign Saggitarius as per sidereal zodiac. Yesterday’s accident can be attributed to Sun and Mars( path number of day being 9) joining in effect. Many accidents have been reported in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Now Mercury is Jaiminee Atmakaraka for a while. This year 2021 belongs to Mercury. I am surprised to see 5 crore USA people or every fourth child being hungry. It’s not just India or third world countries. I eat subsidized food everyday because i can’t afford good food because of my low income. I strive to give some of my time on Free Rice site run by World Food Programme everyday as it teaches me new words and also donates 5 grains of rice for every correct answer.
6. A Tohu Verse on title which inspired this post. Thanks LaDonna!
Pentode of Ohs!
Oh oh oh!
An ode to node
Oh oh oh!
Featured image courtesy: credit: myself. Captured inside Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh, India 471001.
1. The Corner Shy Girl is a profound thinker. Her understanding of human emotions is existential and wise. As i began reading her verse and prose i couldn’t stop myself and read many of her posts and commented on them.
2. She has written some letters to an anonymous character. They seem mysterious. Let’s see how that proceeds in future.
3. I hope you would also like to visit her blog and comment.
1. My sibling was fond of “The Adjustment Bureau.”
2. I was fond of “Inland Empire,” by David Lynch and ‘Waking Life’ by Richard Linklater.
3. The first movie has been understood to be an actual representation of society. Kabbalists. The second and third movies go beyond that. Though the foundation remains : they encompass whole psyche: birth, death and dreaming (in-between). They interact with each other.
4. This post might look like me laughing the way Tom Cruise was laughing when asked about Scientology by a journalist…it’s fantastic! Hahaha! Just fantastic.
5. And yet…there’s no way out but Vallalar…