1. Based on the feedback received from Oneta Hayes who blogs at Sweet Aroma: I am presenting before you two types of Tohu verse today.
2. One will be easy to read and the other: puzzling.
3. The puzzling one will have key in the end.
4. Today’s theme is: statesmen and thinkers.
5. Tohu comes from Jewish mystic tradition known as Kabbalah. Out of all models I studied so far: kabbalistic man-model is easiest to understand.
6. The easy verse:
Bar barber berserk remnant
An ant named anant
Thanks for the mannah
Ah hamartia martial law
Wall E all e
Singularity ritzy zygoten goat
Stoat toast asterism prism
On onions ions freeze
Crease eases on your face
Ace meets race begins
The extra joker helipad kerchief
Chieftain ait it ain’t
Intent on tent tenth house
Douse mouse rouse chouse!
7. The usual puzzling stuff with key:
Key: 1. Mandela 2. Gandhi 3. Jefferson. 4. Washington 5. Castro 6. Confucius 7. Garibaldi 8. Mazzini 9. Carl Marx 10. Stalin
1. Tohu means chaos.
2. Chaos is because of limited vision.
3. If there’s no chaos in your life: it might mean two things: you’re dead and free from cycles of birth and death. Or: you’re all knowing.
4. Today’s verse is dedicated to words Cosplay and Stadium. Recently the third storey roof built on this house makes it possible for me to see the roof of nearby badminton court inside staium.
5. Easy Tohu: (Oneta)
Badminton bad mint on…
Dabbler integer admin tonnage…
Age old fancy dress competition is now Cosplay!
Puzzles to puzzle you: (Shakuntala Devi)
1. Phillip K. Dick
An agency like NASA will hire you and let you meet aliens like: Narayana, Govind, Vaasudev, Shiva and Hari provided you pass this TEST.
I am trying variations of Tohu verse form and making it more interesting. Tohu is a word which comes from Jewish mystic tradition: it means “chaos.”
In theory: all chaos is representative of lack of awareness of witness(es) or observers. It says: that which seems like chaos at one level seems like intelligence at another.
In other words: all your painful memories are overwritten with happy ones. Doesn’t mean your suffering was ‘unreal.’
But it also means: that –all chaos: including most gruesome of crimes: rape, murder, mayhem, cannibalism, sacrifices and slavery etcetera are disorders which need to be outgrown. If you are a victim: there are players who are using you. If you are a perpetrator: you are being used by another team. If you’re a witness: you might have outgrown the need to play this game but another is making you feel interested.
Darkness or chaos doesn’t exist according to one theory.
Light or intelligence doesn’t exist according to another.
They’re like twins: according to another theory.
Having established the premise: I am presenting before you a verse which has at least ten keywords. I would write the answers in the end of the post. There are other words but if you can identify those ten in the code: without looking at the key: consider yourself a winner and thanks for reading!
1. Tohu comes from kabbalists. It has nothing to do with Tofu or fotu or Chhotu. Just to be clear: people these days want to declare that I am somehow inimical to them, whereas I am unbiased and unrelated.
2. Visual snow and tinnitus which was a word of God is now a sign of Corona which is non existent for me.
3. Coming back to the topic: this verse was invented by me as I was searching for longest words. Today’s verse has names of some scientists. If you can’t find the names you may head over to the key:
1. Today’s verse has names of some philosophers hidden in the code.
2. This is like data mining. It’s a slight scratch to titillate your brain.
3. Tohu means chaos. I came across this word while reading about Kabbalah. I appreciate the clarity given by the man model of Jewish mysticism among all religious doctrines I read, though it doesn’t have much to do with the verse format I invented to keep me engaged in intellectual development.
4. I was searching for longest words like antidisestablishmentarianism online: when I realized that such words are merely compounds of simpler words. Akin to: greatest of accomplishments of mankind are actually combination of smaller and smaller tasks.
5. Here’s the Tohu word with the key in the end:
1. Tohu means chaos. It comes from Jewish mystic tradition Kabbalah.
2. What we perceive as chaos at one level is perceived as intelligence at another and as knowledge at yet another. Dissolution doesn’t mean destruction, it means transformation.
3. Michael Atkins who blogs at MPA travels defined the word Torii for me when I asked. It means : a gateway ( to heaven): it’s a typical Japanese entrance to many Shinto temples. I intitiate today’s Tohu with the same word. There will be ten words hidden as key in the puzzle which might be your reward if you dare to read this verse or alternatively you may head over to the key to just highlight how ordinary this puzzle of a verse was indeed.
4. Tohu Verse: 22:44 PM, IST, November, 4, 2020:
Torii ironically ally kally middle
Management mentation entomology
Gyrating rates serrated Serra Serra
Que quisling questionable blingbots
Slingshot slipshod ode hoodlum
Lumpsum sumptuous succubus busted
Ted talks stalks alkaline ineptitude
Deuteronomy prophet Dhaniram
Moped kind kindred spirits
5. KEY: 1. Doctor who.
6. Tyler Durden
Image credit: Self. Edit: I added the word ratbaggery to honor Sir Redpath who recently liked this post.