1. I had potato curry in morning on the first day of 21st year of 21st century.
2. I had potato curry in the noon in Deendayal rasoi.
3. I had potato sandwich in evening. The caterer there asked me to not spit before presiding deity. I was merely taking some water by using a tug from the plastic box. He was anxious. I wished him new year and moved on.
4. Prior to that I had slowed down. People around me seemed to move at a very high rate whereas in truth they were normal. The altered state of consciousness was result of something you can’t pinpoint to.
5. It’s Sabbath. Here’s a Tohu verse to celebrate first Sabbath of this year: a vegetable seller came to sell potatoes.
Potatoes came to India from France.
Potatoes toes tic tac tachyon
Hither tither yonder der furor teutonic
Tussellated tesseract act
Action ion noise
Somnolent lentils entomologists
Log gloam loam amyloid
Pachyderm dermatologist parchment
Mentation ration rationale
Finale farthingale ale
Gingerly gingerly lyrically calculably
I say unto theeleewaywardentureifiedeifiediademonycophagiographotonotedeterranthillockrassassympomatictactoetotapo.