Back in August 2017 I suddenly lost my husband and soul mate and life seemed to have ended. Then after a while, I put all my emotions into poetry and published two books of poems. My first book came out in March of 2018 titled Poetic Thoughts Fly and my thoughts were flying all over the place. It is a collection of a variety of poems on different topics. My second book was published in December 2018 titled On the Wings of Love and includes only love poems. Now that five years have passed I thought it was a good time to take a look back on these books and introduce you to some of the poems.
In this world so much has already happened and so much craziness is going on. To ease your mind and to step out of the world for just a moment it is best to let your imagination soar. Let it take you to places far away or take you to places you remember and long to return to. Turn up your favorite music and remember the days of past. Don’t let this world stress you out and make you afraid to live.
Wopuld you be mad or glad? Would you protest, it I told you – I’d seen a purple cow! But you see, my life is a fantasy my imagination – gives me wings to fly. I march to my own drummer, sing my own songs in my mind, alwys lookin for some joy to dind. See endless ckies of blue, with white clouds like ships sailing by, flowers in every hue and in my meadow there graxes – a purple cow!
1. I read the poem above by Varnika and couple more by Ken. They’re beautiful verses.
2. I played vocabulary jams on which I scored 1223334 ranks. There were very few players. I would play some more.
3. Based on my discussion with Devika this noon i recalled that i had following blogs:
The Art of Dying
Dancing light of grace
4. Thus: I have kept 8 blogs in 9 years. Actually i launched another site last night on WordPress which means i have kept 9 blogs. Blogger’s World is tenth blog to which i have contributed. If you come to think of it i did considerable work on Madphilosophers.com and The Couch Forum before they disappeared.
5. Japuji and Kabir talk about Niranjana as one who can’t be seen but monitors everyone. For the age of Kaali or machines-it’s surveillance. Atheists or scientists may assume that mystics like Kabir and Nanak actually travelled in time to an age where instrumentation was developed beyond their age. Thus present day surveillance and monitoring comes across as Niranjana.
6. Venus has won over Mars in the planetary war. Virgo rises. She enjoys balanced poetic song in the house of ancestors. The constellation of Taurus houses her with her mother in the ninth division. A muse. A warrior. Controlled by wanderers in wild.
7. 7.12.2020. Balance. South node of Moon. Ketu. Ganapati. 7. 5. Mercury. Seventh lunar day in the dark half as per the lunar calendar.
You must be logged in to post a comment.