1. After the completion of ShivanshCompostProcess– the in-charge of NGO for cows took us on a brief tour around the building. I took some pictures:
2. On an imaginary road where Jaiminee Atmakarakas walk: Sun and Mars walked hand-in-hand yesterday until Sun took the post of Atmakaraka. In other words: Sun has transitioned faster than Mars in the sign of Capricorn.
3. They’ve about 500 cows here. Cows which can no longer give milk or aging are also sheltered here. It’s, in the words of our tour guide anorphanageforcows.
4. They’ve a roadmap. The cowshed has existed for more than 40 years but the milk production is less than 5 litres! Who would believe? 500 cows and no milk! The cowshed in Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh produces about 15 litres with 48 cows. It might be because of the difference in breeds of cows.
5. The roadmap has a temple, a park, an organic farming garden and a hospital among other things. The organization is sponsored by RSS and BJP as you can see giant pictures of their founders in the office.
6. On 12th of January which is celebrated as National Youth Day here, I passed by this shelter as I was participating in a marathon. I didn’t imagine that I would get to visit it so soon. I hope it develops further to help unprotected animals and even begins to produce more milk which might at least be used to feed children of caretakers who reside here.
2. Received following scores on vocabulary jams on vocabulary.com on six jams.
A. 565, first rank
B. 730, second rank
C. 600, second rank
D. 555, first rank
E. 280, Fourth rank
F. 530, Fifth rank
The scores are out of 1000. Wanted to play more but the internet connection has been acting up off late.
My ID on site vocabulary.com is 01. I invite you to play with me. Playing word games is a way to educate oneself and flex mental muscles.
3. I learned about Super-mulching and stacking in Gandhi Smarak Nidhi biotic farming research centre. In Shivansh method of organic compost preparation we need to mix the compost seven times within eighteen days. Two such repetitions have been completed. Yesterday five of us worked together for twenty one minutes to prepare a 4 feet tall circle of compost. The neptunian, foggy and dreamlike steam keeps coming out of it as we mix it. When it is cold we sprinkle water on it and cover it. After two days another mixing takes place.
4. It took us 20 minutes to uproot cauliflowers which got fungi in them and couldn’t bloom. Some cabbages had holes on their leaves though most of them had nice flowering. I tasted fresh spinach leaves courtesy of farm guide for the first time this year and in a long time. Stacking is the method in which tomato and other ivies are stacked on wooden structures to help facilitate their growth. A lady came asking for gooseberries. The gooseberry tree which is my profile picture at present has five fruits on it in total. As i replied her she looked surprised. She also enquired about guavas to which she was given reply by another guide that only some of them are left for birds.
5. I saw a red ball which was in the bed. Took a picture. We discussed the prospect of digitising library catalogue and working on updating the Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur website with fresh content which is current, useful and up-to-date.
Stacking king ginseng senger gingerly lyrically calculably ably
7. The librarian might join me for lunch in Deendayal Rasoi today. It’s difficult for the old man to cook and his income is mere three thousand rupees per month. Yesterday, the premise was being painted yellow, the moment i noticed it: a biker wearing a yellow shirt went South. I was also wearing yellow: moving West. Golden yellow are congeries of Jaina temple nearby. Golden yellow Sun. It was a Thursday with Jupiter being its lord which has a golden yellow hue as per some scriptures.
2. When i wrote about the planetary war between Mars and Venus yesterday: it was not usual concept of struggle between conjunct planets within a sign but rather about the struggle between planets striving to gain highest longitude in any sign. Any planet which has highest degree in any sign becomes the Chara(moveable) Atmakaraka in Jaimini Atmakaraka scheme. Moon becomes Atmakaraka once every 2.5 days. It struggles with every planet for becoming Atmakaraka.
3. I had a trip to Biotic Farm inside Gandhi Smarak Bhavan. It was after 11th of April for the first time: i felt certain freedom to walk inside this premise till then. Now my movements are limited and based on secret codes or direct orders. It’s a strange world. It always was and it’s likely to be in days to come.
4. I was awestruck by the majestic beauty of greenery around. I took couple of pictures after taking permission from my guide.
5. They’ve cultivated at least 17 plants and vegetables. Here’s a brief list:
1. Turmeric plant: it looks like banana.
4. Spinach(Popeye the sailor moon)
13. Mustard(makke di roti au sarson da saag)
14. Why not sago?
20. Torai aka Gilki
6. He told me on the condition to remain anonymous that they’re not buying anything from market at this point.
PS: Being an English teacher i should have known all the names in English. If you know the names in English : please send me via comments. Thankyou!