This date creates a numerical palindrome: 21022021. It adds up to 1. 1. The day began with a recommended tweet from someone who claimed to have launched satellites in Moon and Mars missions. Her GPA was 2.4 and she moulded herself to become a celebrity. I only moulded her tweet which had grammatical errors: perhaps, […]Unconditional Love!
Allowing yourself to be vulnerable means that you are allowing yourself to discover new things and experiences. It also lets you have opportunities that you may have missed out on such as new relationships, networks and ideas. It is with this thought I bring to you (with a hand on my heart) a sneak peek into my life. Making videos is new for me and pardon me for the errors.
Why am I posting my regular life videos? Multiple reasons. One is the next best way to level up my blogging life. Second, a lot of you have asked me how I stay motivated to write multiple blogs in a day and that too consistently, the trick is simple, I sit at one place till I am done. And this is what II will be recording. I hope these videos motivate you to do the same.
I am a person with simple rules in life, once I know that I absolutely want something, I put my heart and soul into it, which is both a boon and a bane. With every video you will see how my life swings between being a physician, earning a living, writing a blog and all the other passions I will probably have in future. If you like the video, do like or subscribe to the channel.
Sneak Peek Into My Life http://empress2inspire.blog/2021/02/16/daily-sneak-peek-into-my-life/ — Read on empress2inspire.blog/2021/02/16/daily-sneak-peek-into-my-life/Sneak Peek Into My Life — Be Inspired..!!
1. Fully matured Jaiminee Atmakaraka Budha is going to hand the post over to artistic Venus. Budha was in its office and exaltation sign Virgo in the ninth Dharma division whereas Venus is in Scorpio. Some drama to ensue quite soon.
2. Played 13 vocabulary jams yesterday evening. 17 jams today.
(555, 540, 565, 535, 580, 750, 480, 575,820, 735, 485, 600, 550, 700, 605, 700, 840,660,660,680,710,810,405,820,460,700,790)
4. Ranks: 2534331233223222211211111111
5. Today i was leader of jams in most games where new players were present.
6. Yesterday, some technical problem made me struggle on site. It was logging me out repeatedly.
7. Since it was weekend: lesser than normal number of players were present in various games.
8. Both Stephen D and Vishnu Ram joined almost at the same time I began playing regularly last year. Other than PC and Claire G, these two have been scoring consistently. One is from Japan and the other one from India. The progress they have made is steady.
9. Had a bit of Kadhi and rice in a bowl which looked like a steel hat when i began washing it with ash.
10. Went to attend a meeting. A peaceful protest by farmer’s union against three new laws by government. The keynote speaker has been staying here as a guest.
11. The librarian prompted me and scrapping grass for granary didn’t look attractive as an alternative. Though my new lower didn’t let me sit properly I kept playing jams. We first had sugar cane juice and then we sat.
12. I had issued two books for the speaker by Dheerendra Majoomdar. Don’t know if he could read them. The octagenerian has eye brows which meet at a right angle at the bridge of his nose. He keeps repeating ‘jo hai’ (which is/that is).
13. I hear these old people: the librarian kept criticizing the keynote speaker for a week for being stingy and dependent on others for diurnal services and today he prompted me to join him to listen him speak as it was in an assembly where his friend is an anchor. He kept speaking all the way barely able to breathe and i felt bad for him.
14. People live too long. It would have been great if they never aged or felt ill at ease or at least had a conscious choice to fall ill or grow old to merely have a conscious experience of infirmity and limitations (as some myths revealing true nature of Self say) and to move out of it as and when they wanted.
15. I often try to think about movements. Before current government was elected in this state: buying and selling was an issue. Vyapam case has been muted like Pranava Pandya’s case. Then: opposition leader was son of a farmer. Today the keynote speaker cited Digvijaya Singh when speaking about Graam Swaraj. What i experienced during his rule here especially about electricity was pathetic. My situation hasn’t improved much in terms of overall living standard but i understood that despite pretending to be impartial and criticizing rulers the keynote speaker was politely inclined towards the former chief minister who was detained today as per news.
16. Corona was used as an excuse for terminating Shaheen Baagh. The farmer movement is not new. Suicides aren’t new. Some people consider it their duty to be against something or the other. Without it there’s no publicity, no life, no drama, no movement.
17. They criticized businessmen. The demarcation between farmers and businesses is illusory. Illiterate farmers are egoistic. In my entire existence no farmers ever treated me with respect. I don’t belong to any of the factions: be they businesses or farmers. Nature is not controlled by farmers. To claim that farmers produce more than they consume is a sign of ignorance on behalf of keynote speaker. He overlooks ecology and pollution. Having produced 6-8 offsprings on an average in their generation they are still not willing to leave. Euthanasia is the solution.
18. I recalled Buddha in a traffic jam today. It’s not even funny. I interact with superficial people. Day and night. They all think they know something. Their voice, tone, modulation changes as soon as another person joins. Merely wandering to sow their seeds they think they’re creating something of value. If not this what shall we do? Let’s do something and call it ours.
1. Registered 19 titles today, 15 titles yesterday and another 15 the day before. In total 49 titles in three days.
2. In Deendayal Rasoi it was day 19th. There were no rotis. The registrar hardly wrote my name rightly. There were 16 new stools and two tables for show. There was no water to wash hands near sink. Thankfully there was some to cleanse plates. Some water was being wasted via pipe. The number of stalls serving sandwich, bhajiya and samose outside the Deendayal rasoi is gradually increasing. I had cabbage and potato curry with rice. Hardly three to four people eat with me. What kind of planning leaves no rotis? I should be grateful that i had subsidized food: enough to give me energy for next three or maybe four hours.
3. As i was entering Gandhi Smarak Nidhi premise the lady wearing green saaree was leaving and asked me time. I drew smartphone out of pocket. It was 14:04 PM. I told her “Do bajkar chaar minat.” Two and four add upto six. It’s sixth of January. A mongoose went East.
4. Had a brief call with someone working as a content writer. He’s into Jiddu since last 8 years. He lost his brother to heart attack last year. A young man of 39. The age Swami Vivekananda quit this plane. He was also from Kolkata.
5. A couple of young men came asking about the director. They belong to some production house and needed permission to host a film festival here on Makar Sankranti. They were asked to write an application. I was supposed to give a plain white paper which is not available in library. After a call i gave him a page from rough register in which i put names of books. The register costs 50 rupees. The green pen was given. It was the same pen that the actor pretending to be priest left with me on day i wrote an address for him on envelope which was sent to some school for blinds in Indore. Vinod Pateria was his name. I keep seeing him around. Was he playing a part in an act? Yes. That’s why he created a story.
6. Read about half of essence of Kumarsambhavam by Kaalidasa. Preface was written by Vishnu Prabhakar. The original book in Sanskrit has 18 cantos out of which only 8 are attributed to Kaalidasa.