Stunning image by Michael Atkins!
Stunning image! Thanks Michael Atkins!
1. Took me 2H13M to complete working in the cowshed of Deshaj Gaushala Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh. The task was to cleanse cowdung and to put it to Nadep post. To sweep the floor and to collect a few wood pieces. I had to make 18 visits to Nadep post. There were three of us in the first half and two of us in the later half. The first half was longer than the second half. Here are some pictures which I could capture as i was waiting for my teammates to do their jobs or just taking a deep breath or two:
2. There are three sections of cowshed. The first one is biggest. It has adult cows. The second one has younger ones: calves. The third one has cows which are currently producing milk.
3. It takes three to four people working for about two hours in morning and evening to merely cleanse the cowsheds. Then there are other tasks like preparing their food or milking them or taking care of ill cows or those which are delivering babies.
4. It took me about 1H26M to cleanse the rack number two of almirah number 11 in library. I registered 19 books. Read a passage from New Hopes For A Changing World by Bertrand Russell. Came across a book on ‘Natya Shastra’ by Dattil who was son of Bharat and an ancestor of Panini and Patanjali.
5. I met one Querishi who worked in irrigation department. He was visiting this place after five years. We had a discussion about Dr. Zakir Naik. As soon as I began registering books the first title had preface by Dr. Zakir Hussain and at the same time that person began asking me about Zakir Naik.
Then I told him about another synchronicity: not many people follow me on instagram. Today morning one Qureshi followed me. I told the visitor in library about these couple of synchronicities and about my classmate Asif Qureshi in Maria Mata Convent School.
6. I went on another short trip to a farm. There we sat in peace for a while. Had some discussion and took some pictures.