1. My sibling was fond of “The Adjustment Bureau.”
2. I was fond of “Inland Empire,” by David Lynch and ‘Waking Life’ by Richard Linklater.
3. The first movie has been understood to be an actual representation of society. Kabbalists. The second and third movies go beyond that. Though the foundation remains : they encompass whole psyche: birth, death and dreaming (in-between). They interact with each other.
4. This post might look like me laughing the way Tom Cruise was laughing when asked about Scientology by a journalist…it’s fantastic! Hahaha! Just fantastic.
5. And yet…there’s no way out but Vallalar…