1. Birds are returning to their nests. Some mosquito dance nearby. Sounds of prayers from nearby mosque. I had some fruits to eat-ones which were lying below the tree in a remote corner. It had rained last evening. 2. Some dogs accompanied me on this walk. I am not indispensable in any of the processes […]Dancing Mosquitoes!
1. How soothing is the twilight and the dance on chiaroscuro azure background.
2. The Sun almost seemed scorching today.
3. I tried to learn how to sow onion roots. It was more difficult than it seemed.
4. Took a class. Birds are returning to their nests.
1. Got new incense sticks for library. Do you need details? Yes, you do, for: what’s a story without details?
A Zen story!
2. I have been burning incense sticks here for some time. It’s not a mystery. Today one of the volunteers observed it and suggested me to use those provided by the organisation. It would save me some money.
3. We went to buy Hazaras. The name does sound like musical thousands but it actually means water cans used to sprinkle water on plants. They cost 400 per piece.
4. Spent 90 minutes in mixing straw with green chopped leaves and to help deliver the food to cows.
Sweeped the machine room. One dentist came to enquire about a lady music teacher for his daughter. He began by asking about farming. Appreciated the taste of chickpeas. Wanted to learn about organic farming. Enquired about IPTA and met one of the artists who were rehearsing.
He also enquired about library membership. Usually people don’t take such keen interest in many departments. Synchronicity as I had just published a post about scripts. It happens very often these days.
5. We had Haryanavi jalebis. I registered 23 books yesterday. The second last almirah should complete before this month ends.
6. Found my name in one of the pranic healing archives. June second and third were Saturday and Sunday in the year 2018 A. D. Healer was the person who had lent me caution money to join library as the librarian was adamant and my money had already been deposited into the town hall library. The disease is cited as ‘excessive heat’ in body. I am still wearing a T-shirt. It has been two seasons. I took a cold water bath. If this season continued forever I would have been happier. This tells me that I was made for Canada.
7. The Moon shines beautifully. Couldn’t click pictures.
Image courtesy: Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh
Captured by dancinglightofgrace
Sunflowers have gone to bed,
You shall sleep now,
The Sun has set,
The birds are returning to nests,
Sunflowers have gone to sleep,
You shall also sleep.