1. This strange being of granary had mustard plants, carrot grass, doorva and other weeds on its cheeks. Three of us have been acting like motor force behind the cogs of a giant trimmer. It has consumed our three days of work. The shaved face would be a beauty. It’s still a patchwork.
2. A dog wagging its tail. Three of these run. Litter of puppies following. The target wags tail faster to tell it’s friendly. The lead kisses the target and looks for further details. Crude verse follows.
3. The ancestors of canine entertainers howl together. It’s a catcall. It’s a highwall. There were patriotic songs before with DJ as many protestors have gathered at carrefour.
4. I took 1 hour 15 minutes to scrap the grass and throw the scrapped one away. A bit of chat. Prior to that I gave an hour to the same job. It has been two hours fifteen minutes of work at scrapping the grass.
5. 12 minutes were devoted to give a helping hand at machine where grass for cows was being chopped using a machine.
6. Pasted labels on almirahs. Went to buy couple of t-shirts.
7. Played 7 vocabulary jams on vocabulary.com this morning. Got first rank in all of them. Strangely, neither of PC, Claire G, Stephen or Vishnu Ram showed up today.
8. Would publish a Tohu Verse later.