1. This post is inspired by Sandeept’s recent observation.
2. He remarked on how I was the only person present in all three cases of deletion of drafts/posts/comments which turned out to be ‘not done by persons reported by WordPress logs.’
3. It’s also important: if you observe history of this forum: i was made to step down by two admins without any public vote. I had requested to make one of them admin and agreed for the other to act as a host for the site.
4. I am not using this inspiration to get back at anyone. Nor do I want to use rhetoric for bringing your attention to how misfortunate i have been.
5. I merely want to tell you that it’s only the tip of the iceberg that you have seen here. Within the year of 2020, I have seen a big enough iceberg.
6. It pertains to mysteries : online and offline which present themselves to me without really getting resolved.
7. I feel issues like recent ones which aren’t resolved by WordPress: belong to identity theft. Though they told that WordPress is hacking-proof: They expressed a possibility of someone using our identities to delete posts or comments. It’s merely a play for someone. Dark Web is a dark place.