1. Ninth of November has begun here. Shabbath ends. I can continue to post here now. Nine is a strange number. All its harmonics return it. The Guru’s office. The Saggitarius. The Archer who has its lower half as beast(horse.)
2. Each of the day in this month has an addition of 6 to it as per the calendar which is most widely used: 9/11/2020 for example: has 9+ 11+2+0+2+0=9+6=15=1+5=6. Venus. The potency of revelation as per following scheme:
3. 1: Creation.
3.3:. Dissolution (Correction/Renovation/Improvement)
3.4: Obfuscation (Concealing/Mystical)
3.5: Absolute (Perfect/Adept)
3.6:. Revelation. Liberation. Sadashiva. Natarajan. Narayana.
4. Deities associated with this scheme in Hinduism are: Bramha. Vishnu. Mahesh. Parmeshwar. Sadashiva or Niranjana.
5. The reference: Vallalar aka Ramalinga Swamikal. Tamil Poet who belonged to Sanmaargam. Nondual way to perfect enlightenment.
6. Each of these involve others. Personally: I had difficulty understanding the third. I was always wondering about Pralaya or the cosmic dissolution as depicted in the great flood stories in the Bible and Hindu Scriptures.
7. Death doctrines or eschatology on which Tibetan tradition worked for many centuries: has been a subject which fascinated me always.
8. In short: Gross, subtle and its cause: the ignorance or the darkness : are all same.
9. The greatest knowledge is same as the darkest of ignorance: it’s sleep. Rest. It’s where healing happens. It’s where you’re at home. It’s where you are free from all bounds. Tao.
10. If there’s a difference between knowledge and ignorance: conscious and unconscious: it can’t be the highest knowledge.
11. All Philosophy and Science ends in art. I was not surprised to see that Gandhi : who is on every bill in this country where I live and who is the cause of my being able to read a lot of books as I have an access to a library which was denied to me otherwise in a town where I was born and brought up: was most influenced by two plays in his early life: 1. Harishchandra : the truthful king who becomes a servant and an undertaker(Chandala) as he had to pass a test put by Indra: the king of demigods. 2. Shravana: one devoted to his blind parents: a young man accidentally killed by King Dashrath: father of Rama: the ruler of Ayodhya.
11. If such a king as Rama did exist a long time ago: he was also influenced by the stories in Yoga Vashishtha: told by his preceptor the sage Vashishtha who was summoned by his father when teenager prince became deject by seeing the misery around him and wanted to renounce. Buddha escaped. Rama had to act like a man who is hurt by lust(reference: Bhagvata Purana: Geetapress Gorakhpur: Author: Vyasa)
12. Thus: if in my journeys : I wondered about my being most influenced by artworks such as David Lynch’s Inland Empire and Christopher Nolan’s Memento and Inception: more than religious doctrines: I was only seeking for a confirmation of my experience in the lives of great people.
13. In the art of Ramalinga Swamikal or Vallalar: the confirmation that physical immortality can be achieved by a human being: exists. His body was neither cremated nor put into a grave. He vanished into thin air declaring that he became God. He was born through a womb as per the story. His disappearance was recorded. As long as I see limitations, aging, death and reincarnation around me: I feel it to be the highest ideal to achieve at least what he achieved : if not more.
14. Ninth is also ruled by Mars: the moving energy. The fire. It’s a Monday. Mars. Moon. Jupiter. Every lunar day in this dark half of lunar month has coincided with the solar day. The Diwali or Hanukkah will be celebrated on 14th. The darkest night in the month of Kartik: the commander in chief of gods.
15. Now: it’s the time for a Tohu: I would like to receive feedback for improving this verse form. Oneta said that it was too puzzling for her: therefore I created two formats. If you have any suggestions on themes: you’re welcome. Let me create one with light and darkness. Key in the end.
16. Easy Tohu:
Light ignite lignite linga
Lingastronomical calculus sulcus circus circa carricatures
Rest in peace sweetheart
Sweepstakes stakes heart art
Article icicle canticle
Ventral dorsal salut salubrious
Rest in peace sweetheart
Estuary array ray of hope
Operand randi and ampersand
Sandstone one neon on onions ions snow now you won now you lost
Host had a toast
An asterisk read with caution
Tread with caution
Rest in peace sweetheart!
17. Difficult Tohu:
18. Key for difficult Tohu:
1. Syllogism 2. Marimba 3. Rampike 4. Abcedarian 5. Calculus
19. Tohu Verse was invented by me. Tohu comes from Jewish mystic tradition: tohu means chaos. What we perceive as chaos is because of lack of knowledge: for example: if my phone is hacked once: it might seem like misfortune. If it happens again: I pass over it in silence as I neither have money nor time to register for ethical hacking to defend myself. To strive towards a state where you are all knowing and nothing looks like ignorance anymore : you need to read a lot!