1. Took me 54 minutes to clean toilet, burn collected pieces of gutka, tobacco, candies and other polythene pouches; sweep street a bit, uproot 8-10 carrot grass plants.
2. Played a few vocabulary jams. Scored first, fourth and second ranks.
3. Waiting for turning in Shivansh to begin.
4. Took a picture of seven sisters with squirrels.
5. The Bundelkhand Marathon organizers need their participants to fill an affidavit form. They didn’t inform about it in advance. They said you could collect your tickets for event beginning at 12:00 PM today but when i reached over there they had just stalled. After asking a volunteer i went there again and they said localites would be given tickets after 4:00 PM as they needed to serve participants from outside first. I have already spent twenty rupees on taxi and might need to spend twenty more to get my ticket.
6. The name is to be used by others. If I observed something and wrote about it in my blog: it is my prerogative. If the person requests to not be named i usually respect that but in most cases they are phony excuses and phony people.
7. It wasn’t a request.
8. A Tohu Verse: