A lovely picture! Thanks Michael Atkins.
Twilight should end here,
Battling Lingas flying zigzag
Monkeys danced a strange dance
Uprooted eighty plants,
Roots of destiny,
Breeze touches eight petalled lotus,
Lions are asleep,
Both staffed and Staffless,
Stuffed tomatoes are sour,
Mustard leaves taste bitter,
Like beetroot which creates itches in throat,
The music is soothing,
I know the way around,
Twilight shall end,
Savitar has risen,
Litter was a litre terse trefoil,
Gloaming lights tell me what art must feel like at your end,
I have known you for many lifetimes,
I know all your lifetimes,
The art should rest now,
Dusk shall sleep in the hall of bliss.
1. I registered ten books.
2. Played Free Rice for a while.
3. Did catching practice just outside the library to warm up. Was feeling sleepy. I woke up by 2:00 AM.
4. Waiting for my student to arrive.
5. I saw some kids. They brought a smile on my face. A look alike of Maya Sood as well. Had juice and walked about forty minutes.
6. Another event outside number one. It’s a routine now. I am supposed to keep these as secrets.
7. That girl looked curiously into my eyes. It was intent. It was on purpose.
8. I need to go through all those blog posts to find one proud post. Clearly: it has to be from the year 2020. It can’t be from before. I had deleted all those blogs.
New post on my blog.
I went on a college trip recently with no expectations, but looking for a change from the monotony of life. I wasn’t excited at all unlike my fellow mates.
But this trip gave me something really enexplainable.
Please do give a read and your feedback will be much appreciated!
Here’s the link