1. A fellow blogger who created a thread “Lockdown Diaries,” and who is known by the name Arwen lives in London. They told me yesterday about the lockdown situation over there. I wished them well and hoped that they would regain their much needed freedom.
2. I might be totally wrong. But I need to be completely honest in stating what I think about Corona and Lockdown.
3. You might not believe it: I was longing for euthanasia or a way out of my dark night or depression before Corona happened. I kept thinking about death and even contemplated suicide which wasn’t for the first time in my life. However: I realized that the main reason why I was not able to Passover or Moveover to a new destination or reality was: nothing was happening in my life. Everything seemed to have come to a standstill.
4. I realized that it was significance or meaning I was searching for in a totally random and meaningless existence.
5. I was contemplating about death. I realized that if I need to feel connected and significant : I need to move out of my shell and create events for myself. This was the trigger which ended ennui for me.
6. I began reading news again and listening to it. Earlier I had isolated my mind because news was full of violence and sadness. Now I embraced every death as mine: “Every death was mine, every life divine,” a line from a verse once I wrote.
7. I began counting the number of people dying in my locality and country. Somehow that gave me the hope: I might also die or pass over when enough number of such events have occurred in my given span of lifetime. I had only attended two funerals.
8. Then the number seemed to increase. Then Corona outbreak happened. The pattern it followed in reporting had uncanny similarity to my event creation. Number of people infected and dead, then number of people recovered : which I never paid attention to because I was working for Thanose.
9. If I were under a delusion that my thinking in that way created Corona: it is a sign of megalomania: however, thinking that I received a prior theme of a global event makes me privy to global voice : a prophetic voice.
10. If I had triggered it : I would have had power to stop it: which I didn’t. That was enough to tell me that I was merely thinking in a way that had to become a news pattern: Death department: the number of people dead versus infection etcetera.
11. I had heard about illuminati plan of reducing world population to half(in some places) and to a five percent (in some others.) I was a conspiracy buff in my college days.
12. How do I really see the current situation: I have spoken about it at length to my friends: the world government merely took the old data and labelled it under a new virus. People were already dying. 25000 to 28000 people die everyday in India and China.
13. When government got a means to lock you inside your homes: it was not just to keep you from speaking and getting united against draconian rules in various countries but to make you so chilled in your spines that you lose all of your self-esteem.
14. Drugs, water, food and freedom: all given by government : as much as they needed to: things which were freely available once were too costly now: like for example: a walk in a local park. A movie is still out of question after an year. Stadium to walk or practice bowling was not available to me for most of this year.
15. I still doubt that as soon as elections are over: they would create another lockdown here in the name of “community spread.” If I am proven wrong and I continue to practice: it will be a better situation than to be proven right and stay a prisoner. This was observed earlier this year: during election campaign: lockdown was no longer in effect.
16. From Yoga and naturopathy to masks and mega drug market. How to scare the shit out of people? I was beaten by a black commando and a jeep full of police officers: I have never committed any crimes in my life. The excuse : I was not wearing mask. I am still not wearing it. I am healthier than those who used a weapon against me.
17. Can a conspiracy be executed at a global level? Yes. Previously I might have hesitated to say so. Now: I know so.
18. I don’t know which part of world you all are from. If you feel you need to say something about lockdown or Corona and want to criticize or comment: you are welcome.
19. There’s a mystical angle: I got completely over euthanasia issue as I realized that I had been sacrificed on a regular basis. It became apparent with the increased frequency: I saw death dancing in life and life dancing in death. I thought that lockdown resembled purgatory and end of times situation.
20. It’s a fact: many prominent persons including saints died in the last year or two: it seemed that was more than normal death rate. A grand transition which isn’t over yet. And you see: while I have some motive to be aware of a mystical angle: I consider the lockdown to be worsening of unemployment and hunger games.