- I removed sticky posts from the front page and added the latest. For freeing up some space.
- Changed the background image.
1. Plum glum lumpsum was in drafts
2. I republished it.
Due to my academic research work and my family issues, I may not be able to regularly post or interact with people here. I’ll be around, though as I won’t be too far from my home.
@dancinglightofgrace, if some problem arises, please keep me informed but please don’t expect me to check it as quickly.
#admins #admin-updates #news-and-updates
Hey Sandeept, @sandeept252
1. With the last two bloggers, my count reaches 9. Your count as per your update is 5.
2. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Hi Anand (@dancinglightofgrace),
I received a mail from Pam from yesterday evening. But I got a bit sick and also had another important task. Sorry for being late.
Pam says she communicated with you via e-mail before deleting some of your posts and she did it because she felt the home page had to be kept fresh before resigning. She had also posted about keeping the forum “current”, hadn’t she? She had also created an archive page. Both of us had opposed the idea if you remember.
She also suggested that writing a post on your blog and sharing the link would be a better idea if you want it preserved. It’s also in the guidelines.
The support help has replied saying there’s no glitch. User has trashed the comment.
Hi Sandeept, @sandeept252
1. While i have raised a ticket for the resolution of current deletion of comment issue in suport forums: i doubt they could be of much help.
2. Would you please pursue Pam Kirst by writing her an email to confirm that it wasn’t her who trashed about 60 of my posts on December 20, 2020?
3. If you receive her confirmation on this forum or in email communication: you can forward the same to the WordPress supports and use the reference of our previous ticket which shall still be open.
4. It’s very much possible that they can’t come up with any resolution; as has been apparent by no progress so far, but let’s do what is possible at our end to keep record of loopholes, glitches and shortcomings.
1. Emptied trash.
2. Made statistics post sticky.
3. Moved my Weekly Features post from sticky to unsticky.
1. Since I joined the forum again on October 16, 2020: I have kept observing statistics for this site.
2. I also have a memory of statistics during our top run for four months in 2015.
3. We are doing better than ever before. It’s a fact as far as stats go.
4. We had 343 views yesterday. 1103 views in the last week.
5. It has been possible because of all of you. I thank all alumnis of original class. Previous admins and current active authors as well as supporters of this forum. Congratulations.#admin-updates, #bloggers-world, #data, #statistics