1. I saw her on swing and asked her to come for class in library.
2. Meanwhile I kept searching for Japuji.
3. I went to drink water in kitchen after discovering Japuji. It was Jasveer who registered this one.
4. Damayanti madam came on door of library to ask if she was in the class. I told her she was taking online class.
5. She arrived with Gandhi-Maarg in her hands. I saluted her. I said to her: “since we have completed a month of study, I want to take feedback from you.” I told her about the contract under banyan tree: a month ago.
6. She nodded.
I asked: “Are you happy with our classes?”
She said: yes. Looked towards her right.
7. Did you learn anything?
Yes, she said.
8. Do you want to continue?
Yes. She said. Her facial expressions suggested positive emotions.
We played free rice vocabulary quiz together.
9. I told her about Japuji. I asked her to study it till November 30th as Guru Nanak Jayanti was approaching. She agreed.
10. We read couple of verses.
11. They were translated by Vinoba Bhaave. Jai Jagat Veeru Sowat.
12. Then, at 12:10, 30 minutes into class: she wanted to leave. I told her: you can’t.
13. Then I asked her if she wanted to play a vocab jam. She agreed.
14. A notification from her school arrived on her whatsapp. An exam all of a sudden. What the fuck is going on here?
15. Either by hook or by crook. You win I lose.
16. A bike on masonic pulaav shop. Crowded street. The guy stares into my eyes for far too long than decency would allow. All rules of etiquettes are for pedestrians?
17. Ok. You’ve the girl with dragon tattoo on the headlight of your bike. What do I care? Can’t I feed myself in peace if hungry? Can’t I earn my living? What the fuck is going on here?
18. Here’s the list of things I need to tolerate to be happy:
1. Gutka spitters.
2. Those who cut. Bikers, jeeps etc.
3. Eldarins on barber shops.
4. Those who ask for address but mean something else.
5. Those who stare into eyes.
6. Electricity department. Police department. Traffic police department. Municipal corporation. Dog trainers. Maafia. Shamans. Masons. The bricks on second storey roof have ss as imprint. IAS. IPS. Tehsildar. Chief ministers. Juice seller. Tea stall owners. Dindayal rasoi(food only for 5 rupees). VYAPAM. Lawyers association. Swami Pranavananda Vedic Research Institute which became Mishra Ki Bagiya. What kind of research is ongoing inside that? Modi. Amit Shah. Akshay Kumar. Kangana Ranawat. Joe Biden. Russian Mafia. Vladimir Putin. ICICI bank. 105 is my insurance. Lucky Ali. Anuradha Paudwal . Anand Mahindra. PNC. Bharat Mata outside girl’s college. My name is Vyas Chappal number Seven. Kapil. Brihaspati. Vachaspati. Vanaspati. Pati. Paati. Patni.ati. atinganda. Ganda. Garland on bike.
7. Etcetera. Medical agency. Secert diseases. Madmen. Dhaniram. Rampike. Slow bike. Icarus rustic tic-tac-toe. Oeillade.
You must be logged in to post a comment.