We have seen a lot of sad news related to Covid-19 from India. The cases are shooting up here in Nepal as well. I have not been able to gather news from other parts of the world because of lack of news on mainstream media. Hope you are all doing well.
Because of my marriage, I could not give attention to the forum past month. I wanted to inform the forum but everything happened so quickly. The activity on the forum has somehow died down here. In fact, there has been no post here since April 28. I hope everything is well with our admin @dancinglightofgrace and authors @lifeenhancer4all @cheriewhite @yamarella.
See you 🙂
I got a notification from WordPress and saw that we now have over 2000 followers. Congratulations and gratitude to everyone who was/have been involved on the forum. It’s been a beautiful (although we have had some difficulties) journey so far.
Thanks to admin: Anand @dancinglightofgrace and authors: Rehan @lifeenhancer4all, RasmaSandra @yamarella, and Cherie @cheriewhite for your regular support to the forum.
However, despite the number of followers, our overall views and interactions have decreased in recent weeks. As an admin, I would like to apologize for being absent more often than I ought to. I am having an interesting (and somewhat difficult) time. I will share my experiences in due course of time.
Until then, I would like to request our followers and members to be more interactive.
Congratulations to all! Happy blogging!
I intend to interview regular authors here.
You can answer some simple questions and skip any if you don’t want to answer.
You can post answers here itself, in form of a new post or post them on your blog with a link posted here.
I hope it would help us know each other better.
I invite @lifeenhancer4all @sandeept252 @yamarella @cheriewhite
1. When did you begin blogging and how?
2. What are your hobbies, if any, other than blogging?
3. Do you think you have a goal or mission in life?
4. Where do you live at present?
5. How did you come across Blogger’s World?
6. Which books are you reading at present or which are your favorite books or authors?
Anyone, who is not a regular author here is obviously welcome to answer these questions and share their ideas with us.
#authors, #interview, #introduction, #sharing-ideas
1. Now that we have a small team consisting of active members:
2. @sandeept252 , @lifeenhancer4all , @yamarella @dancinglightofgrace @cheriewhite
3. I invite you to take a look at Weekly Features page. It’s the last page in the list of pages on this site.
4. It was used by us to create schedules for weekly featured articles scheduled in advance for a month or two. It would be a feature where you have liberty of expressing yourself individually.
5. Please recommend if you would like to add new weekly features. If you are interested in taking up any weekly features: I would assign it to you and create schedule.
6. For example: I teach English language Grammar and creative writing for a living. This feature i can take. I can also take word nerd or etymology feature. You can take any features you like on the first come first served basis for as many iterations as you want to. I recommend you taking one feature per week for long term commitment.
7. Though it’s not a must : we prefer you posting an original article here. If you later post it on your blog or elsewhere it’s fine. If you want to repost a favorite post you did on your blog or a post you’re planning to publish first on your blog: it’s fine as long as you do that as a ‘fresh post’ here and not merely re blogging the link to redirect users to your blog.
8. If anything regarding weekly features or this post is unclear : feel free to ask me for clarification.
9. Two basic strengths of this forum have been: weekly features and continued discussion. One post per week shouldn’t be too much of responsibility for any of us. It can be of any length you choose, any style or mood provided it resembles a category we have or that category can be added provided we agree upon your taking responsibility for it for at least a few weeks.
Waiting for your help,
#admin-updates, #discussion, #organization, #schedule, #weekly-features