This post is to call for volunteers for the the features:
1. Thursdays – Grammar Posts
Need a volunteer to do Grammar post on Thursday 28th. Anyone interested?
2. Guest Features – Any day of the week!
Calling volunteers for guest features. These features are open to all topics. Feel free to post about anything that you feel will impress our audience!
#schedule #features #weekly #guestfeature
I have been getting suggestions about developing a chat room here on the forum so that uninterrupted light-hearted discussions might be carried on.
I have been to many forums with chat rooms but here since we have everything front-end I wonder how that might be possible. If tech-savvy friends know a way around let’s know 🙂
This was on my mind for many days so I have put it before you today. Let me know what you think 🙂
@sashay909 @kristinavanhoos @pamkirst2014 @drmegsorick @lulaharp @mkjackie99 @piyushavir
@notionlux @ananyabha @21timetraveler @theotherscienceblog @noorainsobiya @iamabloggertoo @iamdonovan @vikrambishla
Is there anyone else in this forum who loves to color? My new coloring book prompted this week’s post…
Happy 2016, friends!
This year has been a wonderful experience of learning, sharing and joy over here. We look forward to a great year ahead! 🙂
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hey everyone. I’ve got a lot to say but I hope you’ll read and take a moment to help me out and give me some #feedback .
One thing I’m struggling with is: What’s my purpose? Why am I blogging? What do I have to offer to world that’s different from everyone else? I think I just have too many possible angles, but none is unique on it’s own – perhaps a combination could be unique? I would love if you would take a moment to have a conversation with me and help me find my way…
1. I’m thinking I could write about crunchy travel, light travel, budget travel, but I think all have been done (maybe the crunchy not so much). Perhaps a combination of all of these would be my unique angle – call it simplicity or something that encompasses it all….
2. Also, what I haven’t seen much of is a travel blog focused on the people (though I haven’t looked much). What if I focused my blog on the people I meet while traveling? I could start each post with “Meet x person” or some other sentence. OR each post could be a reflection based on a conversation I had/a person I met – “Today, I was chatting with x person and it got me thinking about…” This leaves me open to reflect, philosophize, write about experiences, etc. But it all starts with the conversation.
3. Lastly, I also have lots of learning goals – that really is the focus of my travels (learn spanish, learn about history, cultures, etc.). Perhaps I could do something with that?!
If you’ve read all this – THANK YOU!!! I would really appreciate a good discussion – ideas, suggestions, opinions, etc. And I’m always happy to join any conversations, check out a post of yours, etc. to help you out, too!
Happy new year y’all!!
Candles, Carols, Cake, is Merry Break.
Departure of her; arrival of pain.
Muddle along merriment, mixed with melancholy…
I fostered. He enchanted. I adopted. Continue reading
As you know we have different features on different fridays of month. You can check Friday Feature Plan for details. The slots are open for 100 words stories on second Friday January 8th, 2016. The prompt for the story is Madhouse. Please nominate yourself. If you directly publish it that day it is acceptable too. You can publish stories directly on your blog with a link and excerpt here. Your excerpts will be showcased in a sticky post. If you do post full story here you can use an image per story. You can post multiple stories too. Continue reading