Hello, all! Long time, no “see!” My fault, I fear. 🙄😆 But I have been trying to get back into blogging regularly, and have started what I hope will become a series, called “The Back Story.” Here is a link to the very first article! And @dancinglightofgrace – glad to see you’re still here!
We have seen a lot of sad news related to Covid-19 from India. The cases are shooting up here in Nepal as well. I have not been able to gather news from other parts of the world because of lack of news on mainstream media. Hope you are all doing well.
Because of my marriage, I could not give attention to the forum past month. I wanted to inform the forum but everything happened so quickly. The activity on the forum has somehow died down here. In fact, there has been no post here since April 28. I hope everything is well with our admin @dancinglightofgrace and authors @lifeenhancer4all @cheriewhite @yamarella.
See you 🙂
I got a notification from WordPress and saw that we now have over 2000 followers. Congratulations and gratitude to everyone who was/have been involved on the forum. It’s been a beautiful (although we have had some difficulties) journey so far.
However, despite the number of followers, our overall views and interactions have decreased in recent weeks. As an admin, I would like to apologize for being absent more often than I ought to. I am having an interesting (and somewhat difficult) time. I will share my experiences in due course of time.
Until then, I would like to request our followers and members to be more interactive.
Congratulations to all! Happy blogging!
Congratulations on writing 100 posts on Blogger’s World!!
I am glad to inform you that I have just completed my 100th post on Blogger’s World!!
To start with let me thank the One Almighty God for this small but meaningful success for me.
I would also like to say this to my admins, friends and readers here:
Thank you for all your love, likes, and support. Without you I wouldn’t have been able to make it to even my 10th post. May God bless you all.
In response to @dancinglightofgrace here are my answers to your questions
- Actually I did not start out to blog. It was in 2000 when I first realized all the possibilities of wring online and had not fully comprehended the meaning of making money online. I found a site called Buzzel where I could writ about any topic and get my voice heard. So I started expressing myself by writing various articles. It was also the site I firet posted poems on and was happy to get a favorable response. From there I moved onto another site called HubPages where I still writ to this day. Here I was informed I could make some money but I have never made any but have been satisfied anyway because it is a good platform for my poetry. After all of this the light dawned that I could create my own blogs through WordPress and that was when I began blogging. Today on WordPress I have a poetry blog, a armchair travel blog, an animal blog, and on Blogger I have a music blog. I am including a link here to my poetry blog.
Over the years so many poem have been written that I have two self-published books of poems on Amazon – Poetic Thoughts Fly and On the Wings Of Love and here is a link to my author page which will give you more information about me and my books,
- Besides blogging I enjoy reading, drawing and coloring, and listening to music. However, there often seems to be less time for the things I really enjoy because I am also hard at work being a content writer and freelancer but I find it helps to listen to music as I work.
- I think my mission in life is make others happy with my writing and write things that they enjoy reading, Making money with my writing is an added bonus.
- At present I live in Daytona Beach, Florida,
- I found Blogger’s World through WordPress and subscribed to the emails and found I enjoyed what others wrote and what I found so I was only more than happy to become a writer on Blogger’s World as well.
- I enjoy reading series of books like the Lucky series of books by Jackie Collins and also the Bones series of books by Kathy Reichs. I have a wide range of books i enjoy including classics like “Little Women” and “Pride and Prejudice.” Since I am fluent in both English and Latvian I also have some favorite books in Latvian I enjoy reading. At present I am reading a biography about Queen vocalist Freddie Mercury.
My writing keeps my imagination dancing and I always attempt to keep the child in me alive which provides me with a lot of inspiration for both my writing and poetry. The photo is of me at the age of 3 with my favorite beach ball.
This article is from Manish Malu of shikshak.online who has just resumed blogging.
Although there are many, the best motivational quote in this article that I liked is”If you get tired, Learn to rest, Not to quit.”
Hi Anand @dancinglightofgrace,
Yesterday, you kept me in loop with regards to Rehan’s inquiry about posting Amazon product reviews on Blogger’s World.
I checked the guidelines and rules. There is nothing that says we should not allow product reviews. However, my concern is some visitors might think of product reviews as commercial or even spammy content.
Hi Rehan @lifeenhancer4all,
Could you please share the link to your product reviews on this thread? It would be easier to look into your content from here and make a decision based on it.
Dear authors, readers and visitors, it would be helpful if you told us how it feels to see product reviews on this forum.
Due to my academic research work and my family issues, I may not be able to regularly post or interact with people here. I’ll be around, though as I won’t be too far from my home.
@dancinglightofgrace, if some problem arises, please keep me informed but please don’t expect me to check it as quickly.
#admins #admin-updates #news-and-updates
Hi Anand (@dancinglightofgrace),
I received a mail from Pam from yesterday evening. But I got a bit sick and also had another important task. Sorry for being late.
Pam says she communicated with you via e-mail before deleting some of your posts and she did it because she felt the home page had to be kept fresh before resigning. She had also posted about keeping the forum “current”, hadn’t she? She had also created an archive page. Both of us had opposed the idea if you remember.
She also suggested that writing a post on your blog and sharing the link would be a better idea if you want it preserved. It’s also in the guidelines.