How have you all been?
I have been away from writing and my blog for a very long time. Now, I am giving myself time to put my life back on track, to work on my blog and be here.
I have also started a Life style blog, Three Red Bandanas, different from Clueless Birdie, but it might just be the beginning of my dream to have my own small business. Fingers crossed!
Anyway, Hope that I don’t derail from my path again and stop writing for myself.
Loads of love,
PS: I don’t know if there are any new rules behind posting here, or if I need to put in any categories. If there are, then Sorry #Admins, I will check them before posting again.
Another month has come to an end.
Thank you to all my friends who participated in the Tuesday trivia feature, by writing or even reading it. 🙂
Awaiting nominations for the month of October.
4th, 11th.18th and 25th
@21timetraveler, @adriennea3, @anandartist, @ananyabha, @anushababbar, @anwyn84,@arpitastravelblog,@avenscent, @aventuraroxy, @beckyaluoch, @beckybwinch, @bethanyaharvey,@brendablagdon,@camelliasentry, @cathylynnbrooks, @colettebates, @continuingwithme,@createtoenchant, @cthisnthat,@dalees107, @darshith0000, @dawnmarie823, @devilrockz, @divorcinganarc,@drmegsorick, @feelings161,@fictionalkevin, @fjjjuneau, @foodeezjunction, @francescabergamasco,@freakreborn, @garthmr, @garyloggins,@getyourlenson, @graceanneoscar, @haripriyakm, @himadas,@hlindschinger, @iamabloggertoo, @iamdonovan,@icerene01, @indira2412, @insomniacbee, @ishitarc1908,@indira2412, @ivanproust, @jahnavichintakunta,@jaipurthrumylens, @jdjung, @jenmotivates12,@jessmcombs, @joseelavallee, @jsackmom, @justdreadfull,@koolitzable, @kristinavanhoos,@laduchessederat, @laikassuvaikais, @lilacsky22, @lulaharp, @lyndapoysor,@maddy1953, @maidsdayoff,@meloheart, @meontheroad00, @missams35, @mkjackie99, @mumbletymuse,@myesteriousgirlneerja,@myusername432, @nandininautiyal, @neatusername, @niciacruz, @nikissimplelife, @notionlux,@ohmyglai, @oliveole, @onetarhayes, @pamkirst2014, @piyushavir, @raforbeginners,@ranu802,@revrumblefish, @robertmgoldstein, @rugwed, @sadhanacs, @sandeept252, @santoshnc,@sashay909,@sasmiths1112, @sheridanj2015, @shinepositivepower, @sirtonix, @srinathtk86,@stanito,@startingtheclimb, @sumitagrawal01, @surbhisachdeva89, @suzannebowditch,@theanonymoustalker,@thedesivagabond, @thegeneviever, @thepreciouslifeofprecious, @vellissima,@vikrambishla, @vnajac,@wanderlaur, @wanderlusteternal, @welshshortbread, @whatsandrathinks,@wordscoffeeandlacedresses,@wwwpalfitness, @xaranahara
I might have missed a few names. I am sorry. Please nominate yourself for the Tuesday Trivia. 🙂
I am trying to finally be as regular with writing and bloging as I can be. Do find time to visit my blog and share your feedback. 😀
Have a great weekend everyone!
Clueless Birdie- http://bit.ly/Clueless-Birdie
The prompt for me was ‘Perspective’, shared by @arwen1968.
Thank you for the prompt.
Perspective was a difficult and a very interesting prompt.
My take on it is this image.
There is a difference between how we see the world, and how he sees it. Even if we try to know his perspective on life, we shall never be able to understand it completely. Our life might be a rough road with many ups and downs, but his life is a constant struggle.
I hope I did a little justice to my prompt. This image has been clicked by Gaurav. (Can I please flaunt? 😛 my boyfriend) I asked him to share this image with me.
You can all join in by posting on the prompt ‘Perspective’ on your own blog before next Thursday (15th Sept) and leaving a link to your post in the comments below.
The prompt for you, @sadhanacs for 15th September is ‘Smoke’.
Have a great day everybody.
Here are a few fun facts for today’s trivia.
- Only 2% of Earth population naturally has green eyes. (Anyone here has green eyes?)
- When a male penguin falls in love with female penguin, he searches the entire beach to find the perfect pebble to present to her.(Awwww )
- When the moon is directly overhead, you weigh slightly less.(Hey Moon, Just stay there!)
- Friends’ Fact by a Friends’ lover; Director James Burrows, who went on to direct a handful of episodes for the show between 1995 and 1997, brought the six cast members to Vegas because he “had a feeling about the show.” While they were at Caesar’s Palace, he encouraged the group to enjoy themselves. “This is your last shot at anonymity,” he told them. “Once the show comes on the air, you guys will never be able to go anywhere without being hounded.”
- Harry Potter fact (PotterHead you see!)
J.K Rowling created Quidditch after a fight with her boyfriend.
“If you want to create a game like Quidditch, what you have to do is have an enormous argument with your then-boyfriend,” Rowling said in 2003. “You walk out of the house, you sit down in a pub, and you invent Quidditch. And I don’t really know what the connection is between the row and Quidditch except that Quidditch is quite a violent game and maybe in my deepest, darkest soul I would quite like to see him hit by a bludger.”
Which of these you found interesting? My favourite is the penguin one.
Plus, if you love trivia nominate yourselves for Tuesday feature for 20th.
Have a great day everyone.
I have been given the opportunity to be the Schedule Incharge for Tuesday Trivia. I can’t explain how excited I am.
So, this is a shout out for all you beautiful members of Bloggers world. Please nominate yourself for the Tuesday Trivia feature. Since I try to nominate myself every month for this feature, I should confess it is really fun trying to find a few fun facts. Everybody should try it once.
Awaiting your response and nominations for 6th, 13th,20th, and 27th September.
Have a great week ahead.
@anwyn84 @ananyabha @anandartist @ishitarc1908 @feelings161 @graceanneoscar @myusername432 @drmegsorick @sashay909 @piyushavir @pamkirst2014 @meloheart @colettebates @myesteriousgirlneerja @darshith0000 @surbhisachdeva89 @haripriyakm @lulaharp @iamdonovan @vikrambishla @cthisnthat @mkjackie99 @arwen1968 @niciacruz @yentll02 @robertmgoldstein @21timetraveler @thelink19 @adriennea3 @raniamanda @infobloomer @agord2015 @beckybwinch @kokoboocro
I am sorry for a late post, but co-incidentally WiFi at my home and office has stopped working. 😛
Monday it is! I have spent my entire last week wondering what inspires me for the Magic Monday feature.
Personal anecdotes, stories, what?!
But then I found the perfect answer, Jay Shetty.
Do you know who he is?
Jay Shetty is a Huffington Post featured Vlogger, motivational philosopher, keynote speaker and urban monk. He is the creator of Invisible World, short film series on YouTube and coach to several corporations including Accenture, Nasdaq, Bank of England and EY.
You must be wondering, what makes him such an inspiration. I have been following Jay Shetty on social media channels for a few months now, ever since I saw his first video shared by Huffington. His videos are my daily dose of inspiration, and it dosen’t always has to be when I am feeling low. Let me show you some of his videos so that you will know exactly what I am talking about.
Let’s build a life and not just a resume.
Redifining Happiness: Let’s not make happiness and success about the size of our homes, but about the size of our heart.
Why we should never stop learning– ‘We should be so focused in improving yourselves that you don’t have any energy to criticise others’ – Jay Shetty
Do you feel what I feel after watching these videos? Does it change how you view your life in a better way? Aren’t these inspirational?
Do share your comments and feedback.
#feedback #mondaymagic #weekly
I am sorry for being so late with my Friday post. I was asked to step in at the last moment as there was a slot free for 100 words stories feature! I came up with this story at the last minute, please do share your feedback.
100 Words Story-
I gathered up all my courage that day and called her to the park near her house. My friend had said that I would never be able to tell her that I liked her. Incited, I bet him a cola that I would. I was waiting for her in the park and then, it rained. Drenched, I was worried she would never show up. Just then, I saw her in her polka-dotted dress carrying an umbrella. She looked at a girl passing by, and they exchanged a shy smile. Before I could say anything she said, “I am in love!”
#weekly #Fridayfeature #weekly #100wordsstory
I am sorry, I am a little late with today’s feature.
Here is your Tuesday’s dose of Trivia. 🙂
- In Harry Potter, Alan Rickman was the only person other than J.K. Rowling to know Snape was defending harry because he was in love with Lily Potter to make his performance genuine. (I try to never miss a Harry Potter fact, Proud Potterhead you see 😛)
- Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any mammal. And you thought the loudest sound came from that two-year-old you sat next to on your trans-continental flight, didn’t you?
- Peter Ostrum, Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, never acted in another movie after that and is now a veterinarian. Source
- A British man changed his name to Tim Pppppppppprice to make it harder for telemarketers to pronounce. (Such extremes! :P)
Which of these did you find interesting? 🙂
Here is your dose of Trivia Tuesday!
- Bruno Mars’ birth name is Peter Gene Bayot Hernandez. His stage name, ‘Bruno Mars‘, was inspired by the wrestler Bruno Samartino. This was because as a child, Bruno was independent, confident and strong-willed, like the wrestler. ‘Mars‘ came along because he was often told he was “out of this world” by the girls, so he used the planet Mars as his last name.
- The least financially successful Harry Potter film made approximately $90 million more than the most successful Twilight movie. (He-He Evil laugh!)
- In 2007, a 1000-gallon inflatable swimming pool was stolen from someone’s back garden without a single drop of water being found! (C-R-A-Z-Y!)
- In a 2008 survey, 58% of British teens thought Sherlock Holmes was a real guy, while 20% thought Winston Churchill was not. Source
- Microsoft had offered to buy Yahoo for US$44.6 billion in 2008. Yahoo rejected the offer. In 2016, it sold for just US$4.8 billion. Source
That’s all I have for today.
Which of these did you find the most interesting?