In response to @dancinglightofgrace here are my answers to your questions
- Actually I did not start out to blog. It was in 2000 when I first realized all the possibilities of wring online and had not fully comprehended the meaning of making money online. I found a site called Buzzel where I could writ about any topic and get my voice heard. So I started expressing myself by writing various articles. It was also the site I firet posted poems on and was happy to get a favorable response. From there I moved onto another site called HubPages where I still writ to this day. Here I was informed I could make some money but I have never made any but have been satisfied anyway because it is a good platform for my poetry. After all of this the light dawned that I could create my own blogs through WordPress and that was when I began blogging. Today on WordPress I have a poetry blog, a armchair travel blog, an animal blog, and on Blogger I have a music blog. I am including a link here to my poetry blog.
Over the years so many poem have been written that I have two self-published books of poems on Amazon – Poetic Thoughts Fly and On the Wings Of Love and here is a link to my author page which will give you more information about me and my books,
- Besides blogging I enjoy reading, drawing and coloring, and listening to music. However, there often seems to be less time for the things I really enjoy because I am also hard at work being a content writer and freelancer but I find it helps to listen to music as I work.
- I think my mission in life is make others happy with my writing and write things that they enjoy reading, Making money with my writing is an added bonus.
- At present I live in Daytona Beach, Florida,
- I found Blogger’s World through WordPress and subscribed to the emails and found I enjoyed what others wrote and what I found so I was only more than happy to become a writer on Blogger’s World as well.
- I enjoy reading series of books like the Lucky series of books by Jackie Collins and also the Bones series of books by Kathy Reichs. I have a wide range of books i enjoy including classics like “Little Women” and “Pride and Prejudice.” Since I am fluent in both English and Latvian I also have some favorite books in Latvian I enjoy reading. At present I am reading a biography about Queen vocalist Freddie Mercury.
My writing keeps my imagination dancing and I always attempt to keep the child in me alive which provides me with a lot of inspiration for both my writing and poetry. The photo is of me at the age of 3 with my favorite beach ball.