1. When did you begin blogging and how?
I began blogging in January 2014. I was inspired by the story of Malala Yusufzai. I went to blogger.com and set up a blog. My first blog was on the Buddha. http://khichadi-literature.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-meaning-of-word-buddha.html?m=1
2. What are your hobbies, if any, other than blogging?
I love reading books (mostly fiction) and watching movies. I also have interests in 3D modeling and animation.
3. Do you think you have a goal or mission in life?
My goal is to pursue writing and animation along with academic work.
4. Where do you live at present?
I am currently living in Kathmandu, Nepal.
5. How did you come across Blogger’s World?
I was a part of Blogging101 in August 2015. I was new to WordPress but I felt home because of the interactions we had. When Anand, Kristina and a few others came with an idea of creating an alumni blog, I joined. The Blogging 101 Alumni later became Blogger World. So, I have been here since the beginning.
6. Which books are you reading at present or which are your favorite books or authors?
I just finished reading “Ghanachakkar” by Sanjeev Uprety for the fifth time. This is one of my favourite books. It speaks about the politics, the power struggles and even establishes a theory on the never ending wheel, the Ghanachhakar of these struggles.
Thank you for the questions, Anand 🙂