1. You’re going to see lots of such screenshots and i would shortly explain why:
2. These are from my profile on vocabulary.com. I invite you to play with me.
3. As you can see: images are self-explanatory with captions. Leader of the jam title is most difficult to get. It does sound like Jam team leader but whenever there are enough number of players: as there are two teams: there are two such leaders but only one jam team leader.
4. As you can see: with 24 titles I am at top rank with Stephen D as far as jam team leader position this week is concerned. But in other rankings I am lagging far behind and need to catch up.
5. This type of reporting was discovered recently. Now i would use it instead of old tabular records.
6. As you can observe in the last two screenshots : Paul H is leader of the jam whereas I secured second rank and a position as one of the leaders of the Jam as there were two leaders.
7. A picture is worth thousand words. I watched a ‘grand rehearsal,’ to quote one of the artists who performed, of a play ‘Park’ penned by Manav Kaul this evening.
8. My companion got his nose irritated as we were having water balls. He asked for more chopped onion pieces and i interjected with a funny suggestion which had a reference to ‘organic onion,’ which had too dramatic an impact on him. His nose got stuffed with what he was chewing. Then he had bitter irritation for a while. Afterwards he did Jala Neti as I helped him. On our way to naturopathy center I remarked on another such sudden event which happened when we were about to collect electric wire. He sneezed that day and it resulted in a sprain in his head. He rested under banyan tree after I massaged his head.
9. We visited hospital to see his grandfather who had recently undergone a surgery for Hernia.
10. I helped load and unload thrashed pigeon pea pulse grains on tractor.
11. They would pay 18 rupees per hour for menial labour tasks if I begin charging. What kind of payment is that? Not even minimum wages. If I work 3 hours a day: I would get 1500 rupees per month. What a poor country this is! These are the wages being paid in Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh. Take it or leave it!
12. Went to fill buckets of water for kitchen.