1. Today I participated in the process of preparation of bed for a kitchen garden.
2. It took us about 50 minutes to complete the process. As per the instructor it shall take 90 more minutes to dig some earth besides bed to provide fresh soil for planting.
3. We began on a cultivated land segment with dimensions: 45*20 feet.
4. The area of 900 square feet was used to create 5 beds.
5. Every bed was of 75 cm width and two such beds had a gap of 35 cms between them.
6. The side bed for isolation of garden had 8 cm depth.
7. Once digging is complete we shall sow seeds.