1. Played 12 vocabulary jams on vocabulary.com. My ID is 01. I invite you to play with me.
2. Strangely: PC, Vishnu Ram and Claire G have been absent from the scene for three days.
3. Here’s the summary of my scores and ranks:
4. Scores are out of 1000. As you can see: i didn’t score above 740. Not even once. I need to work harder on my vocabulary augmentation now.
5. (1,4,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,2,1,1): ranks
6. Since there were only 5-12 players on average, it was easy to get those top ranks.
7. I played Free Rice quiz on Freerice.com. That website donates 5 grains of rice for every correct choice you make. Thus you get educated and also help reduce the hunger by feeding needy and poor.
8. It took me about 45 minutes to collect stray pieces of wrappers, plastic bags, pouches and cans and to burn them. It was first such iteration today.
9. Here’s a Tohu Verse created with words culled from the jams I played.
10. I am inventor of Tohu Verse format. Tohu stands for Chaos. Chaos indicates lack of understanding or knowledge. That-which is perceived as chaos at one level is known as the higher order at another.