1. Had a two hour long interaction with couple of people. It involved having Haryanvi jalebis and water balls. From describing supernatural experiences, NDE, to views of mystics and miracles: we kept nodding to each other.
2. Registered books for 45 minutes in library. Yesterday, I had come across a book called ‘Safarnama’ by Amrita Preetam. The first essay was on Khalil Gibran. Gibran wrote letters to his lover whom he never met. The views are existential and poetic. Dostoevsky was master of existential prose. Gibran was master of existential verse.
3. Spent about 45 minutes on a walk which resembled a dream. Surreal. Came across an iron door which rotates. It was erected by one Rai Bahadur Deewan Chhatarpur State C.I. in 1947. It amused me. His name was Shambhunath E. Souire.
4. Now it’s apparent: the signatures of Elise & Christophe on one of the flaps under eight petalled iron pillar must have this yellow script:
The way 40 was written in the signatures: it wasn’t clear whether it was 40 or 10. But the 1941 embosseed in the image above on a stone outside the rotating iron entrance is a strong evidence that those two structures should have been created together.
5. Spent 45 minutes in Cowshed to help remove cowdung.
6. Spent 1 hour 15 minutes on a trip to a field where we created another sample of Shivansh compost. We made a video as farmers followed the instructions. They took about 35 minutes to complete. There were two of them.
7. I spent about 45 minutes to collect stray pieces of Lallu vaali tambakoo, chocolates, single use plastic and other wrappers along with plastic cans. Burnt them.