1. The 13th day in the Deendayal Rasoi was also synchronicitically the 13th lunar day of month as per lunar calendar.
2. I registered 63 titles yesterday.
3. I have completed reading 20 pages from the book ‘Aditi and other deities in Veda’ by M. P. Pandit published by Sri Aurobindo Press Pondicherry. It has 185 pages.
4. I had a brief discussion on ‘strike-breaker’ import of word ‘scab’ as i described its etymological story discovered by me.
5. What passions music can’t raise or quell?(Dryden) I heard Mirza Ghalib.
6. Played 10 vocabulary jams. Bondboy was absent. Here’s a summary of my scores:
A. First rank: thrice.
B. Second rank: thrice.
C. Third rank: thrice.
D. Fifth rank: once.
Here’s a Tohu verse made with words culled from jams:
Curmudgeon on and on mud
Drums beat bogged down by gown
Blubber berry berserk dereliction
Dryden much fun
Ions on onions
Snow won now on Mount Meru