1. I went to Gayatri Mandir. The temple has three vigrahas which represent trinities in feminine form.
2. The right side of main idol is Saavitri. The Solar way. The power of Savitar. The autumn Aditya. Sefer Yetzirah. Sri Aurobindo wrote his treatise to adore Saavitri. The divine path from where there’s no return. The Gayatri mantra worships Gayatri who is eternal power of Savitar. Pingala. Right nostril. Surya swara.
3. Kundalini who is located on the left hand side of idol of Gayatri is Ida. It has been called Chandra swara.
4. Sushumna or the middle path or the balanced way is the way of saints or Gnostics or mystics. It’s also called Sukhmani.
5. The trinity of Ida-Pingla-Sushumna is also represented as Kaali-Laxmi-Saraswati.
6. The Ganga-Yamuna-Saraswati.
7. The Mother, the daughter and the holy ghost.