1. My reading of both Swami Vivekananda and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru is limited.
2. Kapil of Bhagvata Purana who commented on three bodies: physical, subtle and gross: is a theist.
3. Kapil of ‘Discovery of India,’ written by Nehru which I got to read in this library is an atheist. Like Jainism and Buddhism the Samkhya is atheistic philosophy.
4. I came across Atmatatva written by Swami Vivekananda and published by Ramakrishna Ashrama, Dhantoli, Nagpur.
5. Here he tells about Indian philosophies on page number two: classifying Samkhya as theistic philosophy.
6. Swami Vivekanand had a photographic memory.
7. Discovery of India is a classic.
8. Samkhya can’t be both theistic and atheistic.
9. Would any learned readers of this blog elucidate?