1. Played six Vocabulary jams with ranks 424212 with 11-12 players in every one of them.
2. Paul H scored well in two of them.
3. 19122020. Sun. Mars. Jupiter towards logos. Saturn. Sat. Urn.
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Earn to earn
Urn to urn
Fuel, energy, paper,
Earn to urn,
Tinder, woods, goods,
Urn to earn
Hoods, shoulds, woulds.
4. Debashish Das was my batchmate in Chennai training batch of CTS. He used to wear glasses and he had experience of having previously worked into an IT firm.
5. He was from Bengal. He was smart and liked to paint. He used to read a lot of Sydney Sheldon and other fictional authors. He despised my use of flowery words in my emails. Once after such comment I wrote couple of emails titled “Why I am not a terrorist.” Actually, the SRK movie with similar name had released then. I watched it in theatre with a hanky which got wet with crying. I used the title and his incitement as inspiration. The gist of the mails was: i was accustomed to philosophy forums which used those terms. I accepted his suggestion and tried to make my language less flowery. Result is before you.
6. Though he came to Bangalore. We all came together. His vertical changed. He went to onsite. He seemed lucky and learned to me. He lost his father early in his life.
7. We had many trips to Pondicherry, Mahabaleshwar etc during our training. On our way back from Mahabaleshwar: we had a long discussion about dreams, nature of reality and Matrix. It’s his birthday.