1. The constellation of Virgo is descending to give place to Libra. I just read a post by a fellow blogger who visited some lake in Michigan.
2. Three of the girls in one of the pictures are wearing cap. One of them has ponytails. The man who i assume is the blogger and photographer is also wearing a cap.
3. i am wearing a cap as i am writing this post. i saw a video on Twitter. Natarajan_91 was given a cap by Virat, the captain of Indian cricket team. He took the first wicket in the only match India won against Australia in the series they won by 2-0.
4. The cap number is 232. If we were to begin a number tasting blog or a series of posts. As an immitation of Sesquiotica: the word tasting notes:
5. The numbers add up to 3. In search of beauty. In search of symmetry. In search of harmony.
6. Three is protected by two twos.
7. Three might mean: the father, the son and the holy ghost. It might mean Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. The second is Vishnu. The third is Mahesh.
8. Dravid used to bat at number three for many years. He might arguably be the greatest number three from India ever.
9. Three might look like Omkara. U is fifth syllable in Hindi alphabet. It indicates prosperity. Shri amounts to 9. It means credit or prosperity.
10. Jupiter is debilitated with Saturn being in its own sign. The conjunction indicates christlike consciousness descending. Integral Yoga by Sri Aurobindo. Ardra is a constellation ruled by Rahu: the North node of Moon.
11. They trekked 11 miles. 11 are Rudras in Hindu pantheon. The eleventh month is over. Today it’s a sad memory of Bhopal gas tragedy. My classmate Mukesh Mehta had his birthday on this day. I am no longer in touch with him. He was academically bright. My condolences to all those who had to suffer.
12. I played 20 vocabulary jams on vocabulary.com. My ranks were in following manner:
1: 7 times.
2: 6 times.
3: 3 times.
4: 3 times.
The order of ranks generated this string:
42251122111313442312(add upto 9)
I think: there were players who played well: like Shridhar, Nayak, Grace G. etc. Googuardian? Who’s she?
Undoubtedly: Grace G. has been the top scorer since they came to play jams. Stephen and PC also play well. I need to improve my reaction time to be able to score better than Grace G. I can do that if i don’t multitask and keep playing regularly. My identity is 12. You’re invited to contest with me whenever you can play.
13. I kept reading and commenting on some verses on WordPress reader once i reached beyond 10 jams. Lia wrote a verse on Orion. The picture was beautiful. Another verse spoke about a tree. The supreme court asks about not cutting trees for some new road. Krishna is the name of the road. The dark matter. The age of Kaali.
14. Here’s a Tohu verse generated by culling words from jams:
15. How does it all relate with my class yesterday afternoon? Shri arrived to attend class by 12:10 PM. Her hair were fragrant with shampoo. She was making a ponytail. We played vocabulary quiz on Free Rice. We played maps quiz. We also played flags quiz. We contributed a total of 830 grains. I scored 90 grains more than her.
Prior to playing jam, i asked her about her trip. Her excuse for disappearing without notice was as flimsy as her excuse for not having read the blog post which i did on twenty forth of November to honor her sketching. Her sketches i know. I had examined her sketchbook thoroughly. The one where she made a cloud. She signed a poem written by Kedarnath Aggrawal. She’s still not able to tell the meaning of words from that poem.
I asked her about the trip. She went with four people. It seemed like she was abducted. Sevagram, Vardha has a 100 acre campus compared to 40 acres of Gandhi Smarak Bhavan, Chhatarpur. It was a more than 24 hours long trip. She doesn’t know what was the cost of tickets.
New Taaleem has plenty of Islam in it. Farming is old. So is organic farming. There’s nothing new under the Sun nor over it.
She told about prayers which are done in many languages in Sevagram. A trainer named Jalandhar Bhaav lost his left hand’s index finger to a thrasher. He’s Leonardo Da Vinci of Sevaagram.
16. I was shown a dream by the agency which creates dreams. The dream had lizards, guns, a path shown by the secretary. The path obviously meant plenty of space: comparable to what it was in my childhood days when i used to play Cricket.
17. Dreams are dreams. Reality is reality. Vallalar is reality. Gandhi is fiction. Shri appeared for two days with a book(magazine) called Gandhi-Maarg. I understand it better than Gandhi understood it himself. Why should i walk a path where a seeker meets with a bullet?
18. “No violent man dies a natural death.” It’s the word of Laotzu. If words are true: Vallalar reached in 1874 where nobody else had reached. Nobody reached there after him. Vallalar’s path was for Vallalar. Your path is for you. If you must choose models: choose the best: like Claire G. Or Sir Donald Bradman.
19. Jidddu would have known if he really dissolved the order of star. Glaucoma and the last 11 days of pain. I don’t know what happened in Ojai valley. How he earned his living. He lived more luxuriously than UG or Osho did. He had a 12 cylinder engine but pure body of gnosis and bliss eluded. Why?
20. “Realized men i have seen many but liberated: none; ” was the statement in IAMTHAT. Where did Nisargadatta go? Where did Maurice go? Where did Ramana and Vallalar go?
21. Gandhi Maarg is definitely not for me. Vivekananda Maarg is also not for me for sure. Nor the Maarg created by Hare Krishna prabhuji. Neither left, nor right, nor middle, East, West, North or South. None of it. I will know when I am free from fear, aging, death, decay and darkness. Christ and Krishna are models like Rama. As good as Batman or AS.
22. 3122020. Jupiter. Mercury. Gemini. Twins. 1. First order plus third order. 31. Third order being prevalent over the first order. Current. Saturn owns Jupiter. Truth reigns.
23. The satnaam written on entrance of Gurudwara Chhatarpur had no halanta to the last syllable like one written outside Gaya Prasad Singh entrance on plastic furniture shop with Guru Nanak Dev Ji picture.
24. Ravneet said: “my God would do…”
The rest of the string had many words but my mind had stopped working after hearing it. The reason: one true God, I am that. I asked her. She felt offended by my attitude. At first i thought she was definitely out of my league being so handsome. But the very next day she spoke to me. Then she often took me for coffee, kissed me on my left cheek and even went on a trip with me. She was the kindest among all (girl) friends i had.
She kissed me because she was dancing with Saurabh in the rain and i was an easy target. I would have written an article at max or gifted her with chocolates. Now she’s safe. That’s greatest of my romantic achievements: a kiss on my left cheek by a damsel. On a bus full of Bengalis: followed by a hard-on. The bus was returning from the Marina beach. The second biggest beach in Asia. When the boys were doing jala-keli with damsels I was fighting hounds which were fed fishes on a regular basis. I was on my own. Trying to hear the sea and scribble my ideas down after I had heard enough of rain and Enrique Iglesias. Nothing changes.