1. I wrote a post on my blog earlier this morning. This one I begin at 22:00 PM. That post is connected to this one.
2. After writing “off to playground,” I did go to playground. A notice on Southern entrance read: “temporarily, this place is a jail.”
3. That was strange and unexpected. Yet I had predicted something similar a long ago. I published the policy.
4. Rohan Karan was a classmate in OIST Bhopal. Now I have Rohan and Karan as two of my students.
5. I went for a long walk to Gathewara. I contemplated upon a root bha:.
1. Bha for bhagya : the fortune.
2. Bha for Bhaarat. India.
3. Bha for Bhaalu. Bhoot
4. Bha for bhakti.
5. Bha for bhajan. Bhrama. Bhramar. Bha for bhakti, bhoga, Bhagvata, bhagvaan. Bha is for Sagittarius. The horse. Bha is for bhai. Bhaanu. Bhaas.
6. I witnessed the effect of planetary war. There was a contest between Mars and Mercury. Mercury won.uu
7. I grasped for the first time why Atmakaraka might not be awake in case of a native: Buddhism needs no Atmakaraka.
8. I walked a long walk. To witness a war. Rohan pointed to war. Rohan might be an incarnation of Ayodhya.