Now , my birthday is coming very soon. And am one of those who loves the day! It will be my day , or so I will impose on others 😉
And this seems particularly wonderful to know , and it is a fact!
- “When you were born, for a tiny amount of time, you were the youngest person on planet Earth.“
Youngest on planet earth ! Yay!
And like every other human , I spent about half an hour as a single cell.
- “All life has to begin somewhere, and even the largest humans spent a short part of their lives as a single celled organism when sperm and egg cells first combine. Shortly afterward, the cells begin rapidly dividing and begin forming the components of a tiny embryo“
I wish I could celebrate it like Sultan of Brunei. Invite you all who would like this post 😉
- The Sultan of Brunei hosted the world’s most expensive birthday party to celebrate his 50th year. The cost? A whopping $27.2 million! Three concerts featuring Michael Jackson cost $16 million of the total amounts.
When I asked my husband , what is he planning to gift me , he offered pebble! Not just any pebble , prettiest , smoothest , beautiful pebble. Just like Male Penguin does
- Male penguin searches the entire beach to find the perfect pebble to present it to his mate.
hmm , I will have to be satisfied with a pebble. Am no Nita Ambani , He is no Mukesh Ambani.
- Mukesh gifted a private jet to his wife Nita Ambani on her birthday. It was a 2.4 billion rupee private jet!
By the way , my husband will give me a present , not a gift. Source.
- Gifts and presents are used interchangeably, but do you know, they not exactly same? According to dictionary.com, when you give something to the recipient at a ceremony, it is a present.
There is another explanation too. The present is something passed between equals or from ‘low to high’. A gift is passed from ‘high to low’ and is valuable than a present. Let me explain. You give your friend a present. You buy a present for the minister. But, God gave you the gift of life. You gift a huge donation to some charity. See the difference?.
A nice Tuesday to you all!