Some fun facts for this Tuesday.
• Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
• In France, it is legal to marry a dead person (Contributed by Loes – 16 May 2015)
• A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
• What is called a “French kiss” in the English speaking world is known as an “English kiss” in France.
• Upper and lower case letters are named ‘upper’ and ‘lower’ because in the time when all original print had to be set in individual letters, the ‘upper case’ letters were stored in the case on top of the case that stored the smaller, ‘lower case’ letters.
• Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
• Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
• When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
• Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
• The Dutch village of Giethoorn has no roads; its buildings are connected entirely by canals and footbridges.
• The loneliest creature on Earth is a whale who has been calling out for a mate for over two decades — but whose high-pitched voice is so different to other whales that they never respond.