Here are a few fun facts for today’s trivia.
- Only 2% of Earth population naturally has green eyes. (Anyone here has green eyes?)
- When a male penguin falls in love with female penguin, he searches the entire beach to find the perfect pebble to present to her.(Awwww )
- When the moon is directly overhead, you weigh slightly less.(Hey Moon, Just stay there!)
- Friends’ Fact by a Friends’ lover; Director James Burrows, who went on to direct a handful of episodes for the show between 1995 and 1997, brought the six cast members to Vegas because he “had a feeling about the show.” While they were at Caesar’s Palace, he encouraged the group to enjoy themselves. “This is your last shot at anonymity,” he told them. “Once the show comes on the air, you guys will never be able to go anywhere without being hounded.”
- Harry Potter fact (PotterHead you see!)
J.K Rowling created Quidditch after a fight with her boyfriend.
“If you want to create a game like Quidditch, what you have to do is have an enormous argument with your then-boyfriend,” Rowling said in 2003. “You walk out of the house, you sit down in a pub, and you invent Quidditch. And I don’t really know what the connection is between the row and Quidditch except that Quidditch is quite a violent game and maybe in my deepest, darkest soul I would quite like to see him hit by a bludger.”