Here are a few fun facts for you.
- In the early 1900’s, Lobster was considered the “cockroach of the ocean” and was synonymous with the poor – often eaten regularly by the homeless, slaves and prisoners. It wasn’t until after World War II that lobster became considered a delicacy and a food associated with the aristocratic classes.
- The directors of the film Despicable Me actually wrote their own language for the Minions called Minionise.
Bah-nah-nah anyone? 😛
- Justin Bieber once held up a sign from his hotel room window saying “Go to McDonalds and get me a Big Mac”. He got his Big Mac.
I wonder, people will ever be kind to me as they were to him.
- Due to the extremely warm weather in the summer of 2013, several nuclear power plants across the world, including ones in Japan, Israel and Scotland, were forced to close down because of a sudden increase in the population of Jellyfish. The mass amounts of Jellyfish clogged the filters that draw seawater into the power plants in order to cool down their reactors.
- In 1969, a musician named Jim Sullivan recorded an album called “U.F.O.“, which featured strange lyrics about leaving his family and being abducted by aliens. Sullivan disappeared six years later without a trace, the only piece of evidence being his abandoned car found on a desert road.
Which of these you found interesting?
Have a Cheerful week everyone! 🙂