For Day 2 of Celebrating 400 years of Shakespeare, let us pay tribute in our own unique voices.
There are 2 events that will run all day today:
- Event 1: Poetry in Motion
Write a poem inspired from Shakespeare’s work. Use an excerpt from any of his poems, as a prompt and write your own original poem. Word Limit – 100.
Share the original excerpt and your poem here on the Bloggers World forum.
- Event 2: Shakespeare and Me
What impact did Shakespeare leave on you? Did you find your passion for reading after you read or watched one his plays? Do you use his excerpts in your writing? Do you have a childhood memory of reading Macbeth? Or did reading Romeo and Juliet make you believe in love at first sight? Did your grandparents meet and fall in love while rehearsing for A Midsummer Night’s Dream?
Share a personal story of the impact Shakespeare had on your life. Word Limit – 200-250.
- The poems and stories need to be published here on the Bloggers’ World forum.
- It is not enough to write and share your own poem or story. Please take out time to read someone else’s too.
- Stick to the word limit. That’s the biggest challenge.
- Please share the word, reblog, share on Facebook and encourage others to participate too.
- This event is open to members only.
- Please remember to tag the post as #guestfeature and #400yearsofshakespeare.
The event shall run on April 23rd from 00:01 hrs to 23:59 hrs GMT .
Look forward to your poems and stories.